Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #21
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Designs Contest Winning Room, Doesn't Win Prize

Actually an idea would be when you are editing your pic and uploading it, put your siggy or some small mark someplace on the picture that would be YOUR mark that way if your name or initials is on the picture it makes it easier to prove it is yours, but all Ganz has to do is go and look at your house and presto proof!
Rejewal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 09:32 AM   #22
King Hoopla

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Designs Contest Winning Room, Doesn't Win Prize

I can't believe this happened again! What is wrong with some people? But does anyone else think this was the same person, with a different name? I hope not.............

---------- King Hoopla added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Great room, by the way!

Last edited by King Hoopla; 01-24-2009 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #23
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I have always loved WI because of it's availability to everyone, member or not. I visited the site for a year before I joined. Unfortunately, if people are going to visit just to snap photos of people's creative work so they can win a prize, we may have to reconsider posting people's rooms until AFTER the contest. I am very sorry for both Newsboys AND Grandmai for having to go through this. And it goes to show that it only takes a couple of people to cause trouble. Most people would never think of stealing from someone else! I loved your room by the way and I hope everything gets worked out.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

congrats newsboys for REALLY winning the contest.

now, i just wonder why, why ,why people have to steal other people's ideas. don't they realize that they will get FOUND OUT sooner or later... to me it seems fairly clear....
it is not worth what you will lose when you steal and are caught.

again congrats newsboys for the win... the room is awesome!!! certainly deservant of the
new fishie!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #25

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Newboy,Congradulations but I am Sorry to hear about Ron stealing that idea.

Hope it gets better..

HUGZ,Kelren
Old 01-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Newsboy, that is a beautiful room!!!

And as mentioned before, pehaps WI needs to institute a policy of not allowing entries to be posted on their site until the contest is closed in the Kinzville News.

Some people spend more time trying to steal and get away with it than they do creating! How pathetic is that?
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #27
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is a BEAUTIFUL room!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #28
Rock On WI,Rock On!

sk8rkat77 is on a distinguished road

Aww,I'm sorry NewsBoys.But that room is definetly better than my "flower eat me alive room" lol
Old 01-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #29
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Congratulations, NewsBoy! That room is amazing! And I am very sorry to hear about RON strealing your beautiful work! I cannot believe that this guy just copied and used your picture. I hope GANZ will take care of this quickly just when they did for Grandmai. I have never enterd any WW contest, but in case I decide to do so in the future, I will remember not to post my work until the contest is closed. It is sad, but obviously there are a lot of people who think stealing other people's work is OK.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 01:00 PM   #30
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

This is getting ridiculous. There needs to be some repercussion for these people or it's going to continue to happen. That webkinz is a prize with monetary value so there has to be some guidelines. It is Ganz responsibility to check these things out or stop having this sort of contest until they can figure out how to do it fairly. Sorry for the little rant, I'm just very frustrated about this.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: