Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #11
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Designs Contest Winning Room, Doesn't Win Prize

Congrats! it is a sad commentary on society when people want VIRTUAL THINGS so badly they steal them. did they think because someone else got caught before, it wont happen to THEM? JUST WAIT IT WILL! CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #12
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Designs Contest Winning Room, Doesn't Win Prize

Congratulations on such a great room, Newsboys. I am so sorry this happened to you. Hopefully, Ganz will correct the problem promptly and give you that Blossom Fish! Hang in there. We are all pulling for you.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 12:17 AM   #13
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Newsboys...you did a great job with your room. Hope Ganz can make this right for you. At least you and all of us here know you are the real winner!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #14
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Aww, I'm so sorry that happened, Newsboys! Stealing someone's entry (or taking credit for any of someone else's work, for that matter) is a terrible thing to do! I hope you get your prize awarded correctly soon.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #15
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, xmio, I really don't think it was anyone here. We have a fairly respectful community and people here are generally very good about this kind of thing. I think outside, not inside. This is and we are a GREAT community who prides ourselves on honesty, right?
you have just said everything that I was going to say my dear.. And I want to add that the language here xmio is not appropriate even with your xx's in it.. please be more courteous when phrasing them..
thanks

---------- Tinker24BELL added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

I went to look at the picture at Kinzville news..(just to compare)
the person didnt even change the webbie pet that was in the picture.. how sad is that..

Last edited by Tinker24BELL; 01-24-2009 at 12:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 07:36 AM   #16

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Newsboys, you did a fantastic job. I wish you got your prize. Calling Ganz may give you a prize.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 01-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #17
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

What a lovely music room....Congrats to you and lots of luck..hoping you get that well deserved Blossum fish!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #18
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

Congrats newsboy. So sorry about what happened. You should call Ganz and see if there is anything they can do. Good luck
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #19
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Well let me say a big ol' congrats to you Newsboys! Your room is fabulous! I am sure that Ganz will quickly recify this situation for you! It's sad to see in todays society that someone would be so silly but as you can see you have one great big family here to support you and cheer you on!

---------- Rejewal added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

I am almost thinking that Ganz should verify these rooms BEFORE awarding a winner a prize this would resolve this issue of stealing.

Last edited by Rejewal; 01-24-2009 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #20
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

That really stinks! I think your room is awesome Newsboys. How hard could it really be for Ganz to check the account of the winners they select to see that those rooms are actually there?

Guess live and learn huh? No more posting pics til the contests are over!
cattails5 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: