Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Completes Level 10 of Academy Cooking Class

Written by FIA
Saturday, 31 January 2009

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member chapman12 on completing Level 10 of the KinzVille Academy Cooking Course. As was expected, the Arcade game Griddling Gourmet has been unlocked on her account. Below you can see a picture of Quacker playing the game. chapman12 says that unlike the KinzVille Academy course, each time an order is filled the griddle heats up, making pancakes cook and burn faster. The time limit for the game is 45 seconds plus 2 seconds for each "perfect pancake". Even after nine months of training, Quacker was only able to earn 20 KC for his first game.

Regarding the game itself, chapman12 says "I couldn't be more disappointed. I actually enjoyed the Academy cooking classes and, unlike with the grooming game, I was looking forward to being able to play this cooking game. Now that I've tried it out a few times, I don't think I'll play it again. There are better games in the Arcade to play, and I don't have to go to school to access them."

Completing Level 10 of the Cooking Course takes a minimum time investment of 275 days and a minimum financial investment of $13,750 KinzCash.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Completes Level 10 of Academy Cooking Class

Congratulations on finishing it chapman12 I'm really sorry that you are disappointed in the game though.

Thanks again FIA
Old 01-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Completes Level 10 of Academy Cooking Class

Congrats! Too bad the prize isn't good.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #4

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Congrats to you!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #5

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Congrats, chapman12! Lucky you!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Congrats on your hard work and determination to finish off this class......just wish it would have been a prize that you were happy with....

You are the QUEEN chap
AChip is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thanks for the news FIA and Chapman12 - I'm terribly sorry your worse fear came true.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats Chapman12..I've been keeping up with your progress to see if it was worth while to continue..sorry that the L10 prize was such a let down...maybe if you could earn super KC or a special trophy...Thanks FIA for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #9
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Congrats on finishing the course. I, too, was looking forward to this game. Shame they made it so hard to earn KC with. In that case, I wish they would have given us the cooking diploma that is on the wall in the game, so we could put it in our pet's room.

Paddington giving Ganz, yet, another hard stare!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:45 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I quit after level 5 when I received the stove. I wondered if it would be worth it to continue all the way and I see that I made the right decision. There are a boat load of games where I can make more then 20 kc at a time. What a disappointment. Congratulations on finishing.
gma2r is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: