Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Completes Level 10 of Grooming Class

congratz chapman12!
you must be good at grooming

i hope you get your prize!
you deserve it!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Completes Level 10 of Grooming Class *UPDATE*

Congrats chapman12! I hope you get your prize box!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #13
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Member Completes Level 10 of Grooming Class *UPDATE*

Congratulations! Seems like you are always the forerunner in finishing the Academy classes and taking the brunt of not getting the prizes on time. I hope they get their act together and issue you a prize asap! As for you having to 'prove' that a prize was promised for finishing level 10, unbelievable!! Are they for real? *shaking head!*
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:10 AM   #14
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

chapman12 - I just knew you would be the first to complete it. I hope you hear from them soon about the prize.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
harlequinn

Honestly, I try not to be too cynical when it comes to webkinz, because it's a lot of fun...but I just can't ignore the fact that this smells like a scam.

I mean, the fact that there was NO PRIZE after completing the tenth level speaks for itself.

If we are to assume that this was just a 'glitch', how was it that webkinz staff was "unaware" that there was even supposed to be a prize at the tenth level- or at least, were completely unaware of what that prize even WAS?

I don't know. Webkinz does get a little iffy in some areas, but this is almost outrageous.

It seems to me that no prize ever existed, and webkinz was unprepared for someone to actually see this through and win it (just like the big prize at a roadside carnival...).

I hope you get your prize soon, along with an apology and some sort of compensation or I will be very disillusioned with the world of webkinz...
Old 01-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #16
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We are on level ten, so I am sure many others will be completing this class soon.

This same thing happened back the end of June 2008 when the first people were finishing the basic classes.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 01-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #17
Webkinz :)

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on finishing! I'm only about 3 classes away from level 10 myself, but now I feel I should wait until I hear how Ganz resolves things for you.

(Good luck to IttyGirl2 as well!)
ManyPets is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: