Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Star Challenge

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member RDS for finding all of the stars in the Star Challenge to get the Fairy High Council Throne.* We have had several members this week complete the challenge, but RDS was the first to bring us pictures of the fairy Alyssa awarding the throne.* Here you can see that the center "orb", which becomes brighter with each star that is found, has changed to a picture of the throne.* And, here is a picture of "Arinna" posing with her new prize.

For those of you who may not have been playing the Star Challenge, there is no better time to get started.* The Star Challenge seems to be unaffected by the recent glitches in Webkinz World.* Just head on over to the Charm Forest and grab a star catching net.* Alyssa will explain to you what to do next.* And, even if the Fairy Throne isn't something you want, you can trade your stars in to Alyssa for KinzCash and maybe even pick up some space suit clothing for your Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #2
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн
Webkinz :)

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Completes Star Challenge

Wow! Cool! Nice job, Justin!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations RDS and WOW, it is Neat to see how it works when you get it!! I have only four more stars to go...Sun Sparks, and I think they are the hardest to get! The Orb is glowing Yellow, now, with a faint outline of the Throne...this makes me want to get it sooner. Your Pet sure looks cute, sitting there all proud on your new throne!!
Thank you Justin for posting this! It's Awesome!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:03 AM   #4

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Awesome, our accounts are VERY close, we can see the outline of the chair too. If you notice the texture and color of the chair look like the real pretty indoor out door furniture that has card suits on it.. That Chair would look VERY lovely in a room all decked out with the Charm forest floor and walls. VERY NICE!

Yep, we can still do the Star Challenge once a day a usual, it hasn't been affected so we make sure we are doing it.

Good luck everyone on getting this nifty treasure.

And for clarification purposes, I have a question.. so if we get ALL the stars and get the chair, can we do it again & go for another chair? like in the Gem hunt for the Crown of Wonder? just wondering.. and my kids have asked.

BTW folks, if you think YOU CAN'T get into the Alyssa's Star Challenge because after you have done your Fairy (Charm Forest) and then go back the that main screen and clicking on Star Challenge doesn't work.. don't worry. This is a glitch.. just go out (X out) & then go back to the Charm Forest page & click on the Star Challenge, it WILL WORK then. And for those of you with out charms who can't to Charm Forest.. don't worry.. even with out Charms or entry into the forest, YOU CAN go into the STAR CHALLENGE once a day! everyone can!

Thanks for posting the great pics
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #5
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your new throne - it's beautiful!
luvspets is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #6
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Super job and how diligent you must be to get the throne so quickly! You deserve it and I hope you can go for it a second time to get a matching one...the only thing better than a super gift is one you can share!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

Congrats, I so happy for you.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:34 AM   #8
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Congrats (again) RDS!! Great job
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #9
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Congradulations and thank you for posting the pics!
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 11:15 AM   #10
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats on completing the challenge. I think that I was the first person that got this throne. I posted a thread about it the same day the game came out and found it in my dock. I still have it. Its a great item.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: