Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #41
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

Justin, Thanks for sharing Pandyma618's great news. It's so exciting to see the little guy and let me tell ya he is so cute. You must have been so excited when you found that card. I hope you will share pictures of his room with all of us once you get it all fixed up. Congrats...I'm so happy for you!

I can't wait to find the S3 cards so I can start buying them up. I hope I'm lucky enough to find a Magical Retriever!
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #42
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

Congrats, Pandyma on your RARE discovery! Have fun with Twinkle!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #43
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Quote:

The Magical Retriever special card (shown above) has odds of 1 in 360 packs, so if you pay $3 per pack of cards, this Retriever is technically worth $1,080!!

Yes, and that is probably what it will cost me, buying trading cards to get one, even though I buy my cards by the box. LOL
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #44
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Alright same name as me!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #45
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Awesomeness! Yay, Pandyma!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:31 PM   #46
I'm not a

slushie909 is on a distinguished road

Thats so cool ♥♥♥
Old 08-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #47

Pegatha53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! I know you must be very happy. I remember how surprised I was when my friend got a Dalmation in her pack of trading cards. You just never know. That's what makes Webkinz world so much fun. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Pegatha53 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 01:47 PM   #48

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

It's so unfair that they made this trading card only pet, they should also make the plushie version so that we can all get a chance to adopt it.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #49

Iheartcarrots is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats again! I had a question. Do you save any money by buying cards by the box? And are boxes the best way to go? Thanks.
Iheartcarrots is offline Male
Old 08-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #50
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Iheartcarrots
Congrats again! I had a question. Do you save any money by buying cards by the box? And are boxes the best way to go? Thanks.
Some places will offer a discounted rate if you buy the entire box, others (like my local Hallmark) won't - they charge the per pack price X 36.

I prefer to buy unopened boxes - that way I know I'll at least get a Mystery Pet
pandyma618 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: