Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

thats awesome! thanks for the AWESOME info justin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #12
I want a octopus
Webkinz :)

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

Congrats!!!! Thats the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #13
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

that is AWESOME !!! congrats to you and your new pet ..

you need to have a party so we can come over and meet twinkle ... i bet it is cool that he twinkles ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #14
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Congrats! that is really cool I wish I had one...
Old 08-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #15
is an aspiring write

macy982 will become famous soon enough

thats so cool i want 1
macy982 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
Dutchwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

That's so cool!!! I wonder how many packs had to be opened before they found it.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i read and posted in the original thread pandyma618 posted....... but couldn't wait to see her name in the NEWS!!!!!

this is just so awesome........ congrats on the new pet

and justin thanks for the news flash....... great as always
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #18
Gifted

losms7 is on a distinguished road

so, does anyone know when they will actually send them to all of the retailers?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:07 PM   #19
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Thanks all for the congrats!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchwalker
That's so cool!!! I wonder how many packs had to be opened before they found it.
Tamster and I went in on 5 boxes of TC3's. We got 2 Magical Retrievers and 5 mystery pets (tiger snake, himalayan cat, pink googles, husky and collie).
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #20
kangapae

Kangapae is a jewel in the roughKangapae is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
Thanks all for the congrats!!

Tamster and I went in on 5 boxes of TC3's. We got 2 Magical Retrievers and 5 mystery pets (tiger snake, himalayan cat, pink googles, husky and collie).

wow you are sooooo lucky congrats on your find
Kangapae is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: