Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

Click the image to open in full size.
I've got some very exciting news from our Webkinz forums! One of our members, pandyma618, has just activated a very rare Lil' Kinz Magical Retriever!*

The Magical Retriever special card (shown above) has odds of 1 in 360 packs, so if you pay $3 per pack of cards, this Retriever is technically worth $1,080!!

*This is surely a rare adoption and we aren't sure how many we'll see, but the PSI [Sparkling Star Bed] (and even the PSF [Presto Pesto Pizza]) are likely to command extremely high trade values in our Gift Exchange! According to pandyma618, the Magical Retriever itself sparkles!

Congratulations to our lucky user, and I hope you all*enjoy the rare pics!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

Thanks for showing the pics, Justin! And congrats pandyma!!
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
WEI3KINZ

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Member Activates RARE Lil Kinz Magical Retriever!

Thats so cool, I hope i get lucky and get one
Old 08-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
jet3461

That is awesome! I don't collect trading cards, and don't plan on getting any more webbbies (obsessed w/ 40 of them ) unless my account is about to expire, but this lil cutie is DARLING! Or as princesstiara would say.... DAHLING! (LOL.)
Old 08-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

Wow, congrats pandyma! I LOVE the bed, it's too cute!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I thought it would take longer for one of our own to adopt this one. Thanks Justin for getting this out to us and congrats pandyma for your spectacular find.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
NickJonas has a spectacular aura about

Wow that's so cool! Congrats pandyma618!
NickJonas is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #8
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Congrats Pandyma16!!! I love the name you picked out for him!!
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

I wonder if these will be in 2 sizes
Zameron is offline Male
Old 08-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

joejonas#1fan is an unknown quantity at this point

I so hope i can get one, even though my luck isn't very high, but anyways their soo cute
joejonas#1fan is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: