Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #11
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Insider Discovers March Pet of the Month!

Hmmm....just might finally consider getting the lil'piggy.......thankz for the heads up so I can think and then locate!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #12
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

thanks for the sneak peek!! I called and couldn't find one locally so just bought one online.....beat the rush you know!

anyone know if that fortune telling pig does anything (like tell us what the game of the day will be in the future or something)?!?!?

Susan:pgn:
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 02:04 PM   #13
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

That's wonderfull!!!!thanks justin!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
jerryjeffwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, how do you guys find out?????
Old 01-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #15
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

I have one named Oinkers!
2222r is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #16
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

unfortunatley, scott wont get a twin
so im not getting a lil piggy cuz i have one
at least ill do the activities!!

---------- paws added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rybugsmom
thanks for the sneak peek!! I called and couldn't find one locally so just bought one online.....beat the rush you know!

anyone know if that fortune telling pig does anything (like tell us what the game of the day will be in the future or something)?!?!?

Susan:pgn:
it gives a "fotune" like Today is a good day for a mud bath or something. ill dget a pictuere

Last edited by paws; 01-09-2008 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
paws is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #17
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Here is a "collage" (lol) of my Lil' Piggy Scott, for those curious about what exactly you get with your piggy:pig:

Last edited by paws; 03-01-2008 at 02:54 PM..
paws is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #18
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool thanks, I have a lil kinz pig already so at least I'll get to do the activities!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #19
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

are you sure you can do the activities if you dont activate it in that month?? I dont know.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #20
teenabeena12

lil pig..lil pig..let me in..by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin..lol..my daughter didn't think that was funny..but i thought maybe here i would get a chuckle..great info justin..thanks again..

---------- teenabeena12 added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
are you sure you can do the activities if you dont activate it in that month?? I dont know.
yes it's true..i have had pet that was not adopted on that month and i can still do the activities..

Last edited by teenabeena12; 01-09-2008 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: