Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #31
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 6 New Webkinz, 2 New Lil Kinz!

You know.... I 'promised' myself NO MORE webkinz purchases after the Christmas holidays. I really really did. I figure, all the one's I am buying now and putting away are justified, because they will all be Christmas gifts for my children and other children in the family. (The fact that I, as the parent, will supervise their account is just a total bonus, really!) So yes, all my purchases as of now are justified, and I said I would stop after the holiday.
BUT... leave it to Ganz to keep releasing glimpses of these TOTALLY AMAZING new webkinz that will be coming in 2009! Oh my gosh, what's a mom to do when she promised herself she woudln't buy anymore! LOL Oh, I can always say I'm putting them away for NEXT Christmas! LOL But really, they are sooooo tempting. I really love the Seahorse and the Emperor Dragon. Maybe my kids (or hubby) will get ME one, finally, that I can call my own! :-) Really really love the new designs. They look fabulous.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
DAIRYKINGQ2 is on a distinguished road

Oh, yeah. The Travel Agent isn't a dragon! She's a Bubblegumasaurus.

---------- DAIRYKINGQ2 added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Yay! More lying webkinz. There weren't any in December.

Last edited by DAIRYKINGQ2; 11-14-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #33
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

can't wait till sundat night so i can buy the dragon!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 11-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #34
Kevin rocks my

kit-katkitty8 is on a distinguished road

That is so awesome!!!! I'm getting the key lime dino for sure, it's just too cute! Limecat275 is probably delighted to know there is an owl, because she loves owls and her mom said that if they ever make an owl she can get it. And that is a big deal because she NEVER gets Webkinz.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #35

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

too cool , I think they are really cute. thanks for the info. someone else posted a pic of the spotted turtle too. Boy I hope I can earn the money for at least 4. wish they were out for christmas.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:10 AM   #36
Cheergal83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lil' Kinz Canary, Webkinz Groundhog are so cute, i cant wait to see the virtual picture of them!!!
Cheergal83 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #37

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I am happy but sad. Yea there is an owl coming, but it is not a Snowy Owl. I have a wizzard room all ready for the Snowy Owl .... I think you guys can guess the name for the Snowy Owl . But the Gray Owl will be renting the room.
China is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:11 AM   #38
Lavenderpkp77

wow cool!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 09:11 AM   #39

♥Edward Cullen♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the owl... it is very cute
♥Edward Cullen♥ is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #40
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter loves the Lil Kinz Canary. I love the groundhog and the Emperor Dragon! I guess I may have to get it, despite the increase in the price!

SarinasKasan
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: