Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February!

Click the image to open in full size.Happy New Year Webkinz and WI fans! We have some news about BRAND-NEW Webkinz that Ganz will be shipping to retailers in February!

Of course, you all remember that one of our members found the Webkinz Schnauzer a few weeks ago. Ganz is supposed to be shipping the Schnauzer in February, so you'll all be able to buy one soon, as well!

In addition, you may remember our interview with the Creative Director, who told us a new Cheeky was coming. It's a black and white Cheeky Dog, which is shown on the left!! This finally dispels the "Cheeky Raccoon" news from many months ago as a glitch, as the "Black and White Cheeky Dog" is confirmed.

The Webkinz Kangaroo, Webkinz Pink & White Cat and a Webkinz Himalayan Cat are also coming!

[... Read More for Pictures ...]

{mosgoogle center}

Here's the Webkinz Schnauzer, which you've all already seen!

Click the image to open in full size.

The Webkinz Kangaroo has been rumored for some time, but there's been no real confirmation that Ganz would be making it, until now!

To follow the Webkinz Charcoal Cat, Ganz is giving all of you cat lovers out there 2 new Webkinz for February! First is the Pink and White Cat, which looks very much like the Retired Webkinz Grey and White Cat.

The second cat has never been rumored as an upcoming Webkinz before, the Himalayan!

We hope you all enjoy this CONFIRMED news about the upcoming Webkinz scheduled to ship in February.

In addition, Ganz is adding a Lil' Kinz Leopard, Lil' Kinz Bullfrog and a Lil' Kinz Dalmatian to the Lil' Kinz line, which are also supposed to ship in February.

We've alsoconfirmed a SURPRISE RETIREMENT of the Webkinz Raccoon and the Lil'Kinz Monkey! We have confirmed this information with Ganz and it is100% verified, so hurry and pick up the Raccoon and Lil' Kinz Monkeywhile you can!

Don't forget where you saw the pictures and heard about them first: Your #1 source for Webkinz information, WebkinzInsider.Com!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
JONAS 4EVER
Gifted

highschoolmusicalfreek is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February!

Aww!! I can't wait! The black and White Cheeky dog is so cute!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
crazykindathingcalle
Gifted

pinktink9 is a jewel in the roughpinktink9 is a jewel in the rough

AWW!!! I want the Cheeky SO bad!
pinktink9 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Puppylove123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want the black and white cheeky dog and kangroo!!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

My girls are going crazy at this news. They want the lil' kinz leopard and dalmation as well as the new kangaroo and black and white cheeky dog. We are also in need of a raccoon for my 4th daughter. Ganz, I will definitely be broke from all of the new webkinz. I have already promised them all a love frog since they are seasonal. They have all fallen in love with the turtle too. So many decisions for them to choose from.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
rotor4
Gifted

zingozing is on a distinguished road

wow the cheeky dog and kangaroo are great!!! Don't know if we'll get any of the others. Thanks for posting.:turt::rdr::seal::pgn::lion::el1::husky: :rbt:
Old 01-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
PM me if you wanna k
Gifted

fsksoccer_17 is an unknown quantity at this point

im so gonna get the kangaroo!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
ribbonumbrella

they r all sooooo cute! especailly the cheeky
Old 01-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
Banned

gottalovwebbies is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by fsksoccer_17
im so gonna get the kangaroo!
I want all of them!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #10
Hannah Montana Fanatic

They are SOOOOO cute ! I wan them all ! Unfortuneately , I can't get any....I have 12 Webbies and my Dad won't let me get ANY more
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: