Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #131
I'm Jarod x]
Webkinz :)

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February + New Retirements (Raccoon & Lil Kinz Monkey)!

I NEED ALL OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(except the pink&white cat)
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #132
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February + New Retirements (Raccoon & Lil Kinz Monkey)!

I gotta get the lil'kinz monkey NOW, and I mean NOW! RIGHT AT THIS SECOND NOW! Okay, I really gotta get over it. I have wanted the lil'kinz monkey practically ever since I joined in December of '06!
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 01-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #133
Gifted

Moby is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot wait to get one of those kangaroos!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #134
Lil Kinz

CowsRockX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!! i can't wait for the himalayan its soooo cute!!! =]] i can't wait for the cheeky dog either!!thats soo cool its coming out again just in a diff color and stuff haha.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #135
teddybear is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome !!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #136
operationhurt
Banned
operationhurt is an unknown quantity at this point

if anyone's bad i will report them!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #137
Meko101
Gift Guru

Meko202 is on a distinguished road

I like the Pink and White Cat and the Black and White Cheeky Dog! I already have all the other X-and-white Cats (although some are lil kinz and not full size)!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #138
ribbonumbrella

awesome i have the raccoon! i want the cheeky and the P+W cat+ the kangaroo!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 AM   #139

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I have to have the Kangaroo!!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #140
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Now I have to buy a Raccooon too! I love the Kangaroo!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: