Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #101
Lil Kinz
funlvgmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February + New Retirements (Raccoon & Lil Kinz Monkey)!

I am not sure it this is known, as I am new to this.... My daughter just registered 2 webkinz today and the buddies are a:clyde: black poodle and a grey wolf. We also adopted another pet :ccat:whose buddies with "testcolour3" whatever that means???? Any one gotten that before?

Thanks,

45 registered webkinz......to date....insane mom
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #102
Advena
Webkinz :)

PeeWee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February + New Retirements (Raccoon & Lil Kinz Monkey)!

I really can't wait for the himalayan cat. It's the same as my real one. (Look at av).
Old 01-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #103
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

OMG!!! Yay!! New cats!!!
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #104
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

UGGH! I saw a Lil Monkey yesterday, now I'm mad I didn't buy it D= Why is the raccoon retiring so song? Hmm. I LOVE the himalayan [[however ya spell it]] I think this is awesome because I have a chance to get a cheeky dog! Yay!! I like the pink && white cat. Sooo cute.

.xo.
Amber
Old 01-02-2008, 06:12 PM   #105
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

Woah. The Raccoon retired fast, I'm glad I have one.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #106
nomyhead
Gifted

nomyhand is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet I just got the lil monkey as a secret santa gift!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #107
hats up? :)
Gifted

melmoore is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: WI Confirms 5 New Webkinz for February!

View Post Originally Posted by dogzrule
Are you serious??? Those are ah-dorable!!! I can't wait to see the PSF, PSI, and what it looks like online, great find Justin!
i love them so much!!! and the kangaroo!
melmoore is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #108
ac771921
Gifted

ac77 will become famous soon enough

OMG! Didn't they just make the raccoon? why is it retiring? oh well, I already have one! I have to get the kangaroo and black and white Cheeky Dog! So cute, and also, why would they retire the lil' brown monkey not the big one first?? Makes no sense to me....
Old 01-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #109
Kinz34

OMG!!! It's the NEW cheeky dog!!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #110
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

That's so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: