Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: The Webkinz Grey Wolf arrives at the Webkinz eStore!

All of the rumors surroundingthe release of the Webkinz Grey Wolf can finally be put to rest. Todaythe Grey Wolf appeared for sale in the Webkinz eStore. This "onlineonly" Webkinz can be purchased with a credit card for $12.50 US Dollarsat www.webkinzestore.com. After you make your payment online, an adoption code is sent to your email address. You enter this code in the Adoption Center the same way you would any other adoption code.

UPDATE: The Grey Wolf has been removed from the Webkinz eStore. We don't yet know if this is temporary or permanent.

Thank you to twinmom1998 forsharing this picture of "Faelan" in the Grey Wolf's special item, theRed-Hooded Riding Car. The Grey Wolf's special food is Braised VenisonCacciatore.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Webkinz Grey Wolf arrives at the Webkinz eStore!

Interesting...I still really want it. I wonder what will happen to twinmom's grey wolf.
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
GreenPunk

It's a shame that Ganz didn't make this into a plush....
Old 07-24-2008, 12:14 AM   #4
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

I thought something was weird cause on the main estore page yesterday it said Webkinz Wednesday then something like featuring the grey wolf. I got three, I thought it was strange and figuring maybe each Wednesday they will feature a new pet. Not sure Ganz is getting so trixie!!! If this is the case they are gonna rake in even more hand over fist!!! Crazy they have some brilliant marketing peps!!! LOL I think it will be a frenzy next week ahhh 7 days to wait with anticipation
mckylee is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know. They posted stuff too early last time and then took it down. I really wonder what is going on. I do not want to spend the money to have them revoke it. Hope they get it fixed.
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #6
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

I bought one for my daughter yesterday and then when I saw how cute it was I wanted another, however, no wolf to be found today. This is probably a good thing for me because I would spend too much on these critters.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #7
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Yes, I just checked to see if it's still there today. No. Well, maybe it will come up again. I guess I just need to remember to check every Wednesday. I really wasn't planning on buying any e-store stuff, but my son wants the wolf so bad, although he really wants the plush too. And if the love cat shows up, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
hats up?? :)
Webkinz :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

i dont think you should speend real money because if you have ten webkinz you have already spent 100 dallors so do you get what i am saying
anna630 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #9
Amanda ♥

It's so weird..it's gone instantly? No warning? Wow.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:14 AM   #10
Sheena

I've heard and so want it!! But my mom won't let me!! =[
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: