Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 04:02 PM   #11
kkmompotm
Gifted

kkmompotm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: The Webkinz Grey Wolf arrives at the Webkinz eStore!

OMG - I have been waiting forever for the grey wolf....thanks for sharing...congrats Twinmom:gwolf:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thats aweosme! thanks for the info Justin
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
webbymum is an unknown quantity at this point

I just went to the estore to grab a couple for my kids. It isn't there. Where do you find it?
Old 07-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #14
Gift Trainee
ptbmh is on a distinguished road

Guess what! They have pulled a fast one on us again apparently! The Grey Wolf is now gone form the Estore. I went and put 2 in my cart. I didn't hit check out because I didn't have my credit card in front of me. It was maybe 30 minutes when I went back to it and it was no longer in my cart and it was gone. Isn't that just mean! Either they jumped the gun and didn't mean to release it yet or it's gonna be one of those here today and gone tomorrow deals. So if you don't get it you miss out. If anyone can find out anything please let us know!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #15

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

ok well thats some crap...i just went to order 2 also...and its GONE !!!! what the heck is ganz thinking this is a good way to make people just quit webkinz altogether. they could of at least said there was a time limit on these, not just put it on for less than 24 hours and remove it without any warning. thank you ganz again for breaking my kids hearts....goes to show once again its all about money.
christina32078 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #16
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

I've been collecting wolves forever! I want it in a plushie!!! ::::stomps foot:::

Guess I'll have to settle for just online, huh?

I saw someone else talk about a wolf and I thought they were confusing the husky with a wolf! Silly me!

---------- snuggleb68 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I've been collecting wolves forever. I want it in a plushy! .........stomps foot.........

I saw someone talk about getting a wolf in another post and thought they were confusing it with the husky! Silly me.

Last edited by snuggleb68; 07-23-2008 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:53 AM   #17
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I do think it is a cool thing, seeing how we have so many plushies in the house and dont necessarily need more, but if you are not going to get the plush, I think it should be cheaper. $10 would be good. There should be some trade off for not getting the plushie too.
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 04:36 PM   #18
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I just went ot check it out and it wasn't showing up. I need to clear my cache and delete my cookies.

If this happens to anyone else, clear cache and delete cookie and a restart never hurts, either.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:00 PM   #19

Lassie59 will become famous soon enough

I think you should name your wolf, either Daisy/Charcoal

---------- Lassie59 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

It's not a ripoff, I think they took it out because when I adopted one yesterday it was not working properly. I'm sorry your kids are upset.

Last edited by Lassie59; 07-24-2008 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lassie59 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 08:12 AM   #20
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Cool! I'm not a grey wolf fan but i'm excited for all the other people!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: