Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #61
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz ExtravaGANZa 2009

We have only know about Webkinz since last November and I am still trying to locate a store that will participate. My closest Hallmark is inside a Gift and Bible Store and when I asked them about it, they looked at me like I was talking Greek. ???
I checked with another and they said Ganz had not told them anything so, no they would not be participating. I have a little one who would go crazy to see half of what people have described...but it is not looking so good right now...
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #62
Webkinz :)
Jessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just can't wait! This will be my very FIRST ebkinz day ExtravaGANZa! Hope they'll still let the stores do it this year...though not positive with the economic crisis going on right now
Jessbeans is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #63
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Well, I talked to my "webkinz lady" today and the out look is a little bleek for this year. Originally she had planned out a big hoopla for this. But due to some trouble between her and Ganze, she is thinking about seriously cutting back on everything And a few other stores have been telling me the same thing. So, I am not sure now how great of an Extravaganza we are going to have....... still keeping positive though
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:57 AM   #64
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I hope I don't forget to go on Webkinz those days!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 AM   #65
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Came across this....

In Gold Crown Stores - Easter
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:41 AM   #66
I love being a
Gift Trainee

lovinglizzi has a spectacular aura aboutlovinglizzi has a spectacular aura about

wow i think ive seen thAT BEFORE tho
lovinglizzi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #67
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I am excited as well. I was disappointed that only two stores in my area participated in the games, and unfortuately, one of those stores closed down in January. I will start asking my local stores too. Maybe if we all ask as many retailers as we can, the managers will see that there is a demand and interest in store participation. Hopefully, they will get the idea that each store should have the "daily actiivties" and games like gem hunt. :-)
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:38 AM   #68
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kaykohugs
Came across this....

In Gold Crown Stores - Easter
Time limit special pet? Can only be adopted in May? That is outrageous!!!

I hate that the special pet can only be adopted in May!!!! I like to hold onto my pets and hand them out to my family on special days or to brighten our day just because.

This is going to be bad for people who do not know about the time limit......what if they are sold/re-sold on ebay and the buyer does not realize the time limit or else it gets shipped late? I know "buyer beware" but still, they will be cheated!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #69
Unregistered

Talking Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz ExtravaGANZa 2009

View Post Originally Posted by mekimka
Thanks! April 29th is my anniversary so I'm glad they moved it up. Anybody have any suggestions on the best place to go for it? Last year we went to our local Hallmark store and the people working there had no idea what the Webkinz Extravaganza was. Even though they had a huge poster in the window. This year I want to have a plan.
It is Webkinz Day too!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #70
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I haven't heard much about it this year. Last year it was all over the place. There was even a place on the WW front page where you could find retailers near you who were going to participate. So far, except for 1 store, I've heard nothing. In another few weeks, I guess I'll start calling all the webkinz retailers locally and find out what they are doing. Some of the Hallmarks get their stuff in so much later than Justice, that I don't even but there anymore.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: