Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #51
call me maggie
Webkinz :)

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz ExtravaGANZa 2009

cool i cant wait
galpalm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #52
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

We signed up at our hallmark we had the most fun last yr.we went to 3 places! fun!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:38 PM   #53
Lil Kinz

silversnitch is an unknown quantity at this point

I work at a local Hallmark store and we are getting ready. I'm on the case of finding out what is on the Event Calendar for the weekend but so far I don't think anything has been posted. I do know that the "free" webbies aren't free this year, they are $1 with a certain amount purchased ($15 purchase at my store but could be more at others, not sure) I usually find more info here on WI than we are given from Ganz via our corp. office so I will be back checking for updates. :-D Thanks WI!!!!!
silversnitch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #54
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by silversnitch
I work at a local Hallmark store and we are getting ready. I'm on the case of finding out what is on the Event Calendar for the weekend but so far I don't think anything has been posted. I do know that the "free" webbies aren't free this year, they are $1 with a certain amount purchased ($15 purchase at my store but could be more at others, not sure) I usually find more info here on WI than we are given from Ganz via our corp. office so I will be back checking for updates. :-D Thanks WI!!!!!
Thanks for letting us know. If it's $1 with a $15 purchase that would almost be like a buy one get one free. They cost $14.99 usually at my local Hallmark. Still a GREAT deal. I am really looking forward to this. I only wish you could get this for every $15 you spend. Say I spend $60 it would be great if we could get 4 for $1 ea.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #55
pinky94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for information I can't wait
pinky94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #56
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

Last year I did the Webbie Crawl starting at my hometown drugstore (who knew nothing about it I have since educated the lady in charge of Webbies) I traveled 45 miles to a hallmark bought some. Next stop 56 miles to a mall with 5 or 6 vendors including limited too, bought more. Traveled 36 miles to the last town, bought I think 1. Then 47 miles home. So what's that 200+ miles about 20 Webbies. I'm Mejeani and I'm a Webbie Addict.
MEJEANI is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #57
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by MEJEANI
Last year I did the Webbie Crawl starting at my hometown drugstore (who knew nothing about it I have since educated the lady in charge of Webbies) I traveled 45 miles to a hallmark bought some. Next stop 56 miles to a mall with 5 or 6 vendors including limited too, bought more. Traveled 36 miles to the last town, bought I think 1. Then 47 miles home. So what's that 200+ miles about 20 Webbies. I'm Mejeani and I'm a Webbie Addict.
WOW! That's alot of miles. But you did get alot of webbies. I'm addicted also but you have me beat. Ganz should send you a real trophy for all that.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
timcollison is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
ohh im excited!!! this will be my first webkinz day and i cant wait to see what happens

cool this is my first one too!!!

i can't wait this will be so exiting

Last edited by timcollison; 03-23-2009 at 06:06 PM..
timcollison is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #59
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Thanks FIA, btw, my chickadee's bday is on webkinz day! lol
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #60

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough