Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 01:47 AM   #31
feverthief
Webkinz :)

young love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz ExtravaGANZa 2009

This will be my very first Webkinz ExtravaGANZa day and I can't wait to see all the surprises in store!
young love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 05:17 PM   #32
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

I really enjoyed this last year due to some enthusiastic retailers near me. I hope that they are equally as enthusiastic this year. The deals are great and it is fun for the kiddos, as well as the adults. I'm glad they are going to continue it. Although, I doubt their devoted fans would let them forget! =0)
Mammers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #33
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I've marked the dates on my calendar.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #34
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Right on! Thanks for the news - I can't wait to find out what we'll be doing for ExtravaGANZa - fun fun fun!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:01 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you very much for the info. I hope you will keep us posted with any other news about the ExtravaGANZa. There are some things posted about the codes in the rumor section that are upsetting to me. I don't want to say what, because it's a rumor for now, but I hope that's all it is. I will wait for confirmed info and hope for the best. Thanks!
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #36
stool4 and cross08

hms2_lovers_20 is on a distinguished road

thx soooooo muck now i can probably get another webkinz in may
hms2_lovers_20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #37
backkpak

webkinz fan27 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg yayyyyyy i did not get to go to the stores last year ty ty ty ty i cannot wait
webkinz fan27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #38
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

I like this place so much! My other hobby is live concerts, but this whole WW is pretty cool......
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #39
Grandear

Mammers is on a distinguished road

It's hard to believe it is almost time for Webkinz ExtravaGANZa again! This was particularly fun last year in my area. I hope that as much care and preparation are given to plans for this year. My favorite celebration last year was in a Hallmark store and many of the Hallmark stores that participated in my area last year have discontinued carrying Webkinz. However, I am not going to let it dampen my enthusiasm and am hoping for the best. Any perk is always welcome! And, I plan to let retailers in the area know how much I appreciate their participation should they chose to join in the fun. I hope you do, too.
Mammers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #40
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Thanks for posting the dates!! They are safely marked on my wall calendar and my Outlook calendar. Last year's Extravaganza is when I got hooked on WW!
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: