Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #51
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

My daughter has one American Girl doll (gift from her uncle) so I know what you mean but they are in business to make money. Considering the average Wii game is $40-50, $4 for a chair is no big deal. I am working on a new planetarium room with some ideas and suggestions from you guys:

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-09-2011 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: removed old photo, URL has been re-used
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

mom2tc, that is a really cool room!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #53
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

We love them all. We will buy them. I think It's great we get the chance to purchase what we want. I really hope We get the chance to buy some of the retired items. That would realllllly make our day.Thank you Justin for the info!!. And Thank you Ganz!!.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #54
hirodragonstar
Gifted

vertalus is on a distinguished road

Not sure if I'd buy anything.
Would be nice if they had option for virtual pets. ie:wolf
Old 06-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #55
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
My daughter has one American Girl doll (gift from her uncle) so I know what you mean but they are in business to make money. Considering the average Wii game is $40-50, $4 for a chair is no big deal. I am working on a new planetarium room with some ideas and suggestions from you guys:
Oh, that is very creative!! I didn't think the new Blast Off Rocket Bed fit well with any theme -- but you integrated it nicely there.

Ummmm, instead of the cluster of gemstone tables, how about just one of them next to a Lunar Moon Bed? Possibly a Flying Saucer parked there too?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-09-2011 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: removed photo, URL has been re-used
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 06-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #56
Tiso55 is on a distinguished road

You can't please all the people all of the time......
I personally love the items (especially the suit or armor) and will probably buy a few codes for myself, my children and maybe my niece and nephew. Thank you to Ganz for offering another dimension to the online experience.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #57
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I can't believe that someone would PAY for a virtual item! $9.00 for a super bed?!?!?! It's amazing what some people would do, no offense to those who have already bought items, but seriously: aren't there better things to spend your money on? I can't imagine how much trouble I would be making for myself if I spent real money on a virtual item.

That is just completely crazy to me.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #58
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I personally don't know what to think. I was SOOO hoping the items would be things we could buy with Kinzcash. I mean even if it was really high, it might be worth it in kC to save for a long time. I know I pay money for the Webkinz, but personally, I love the stuffed animals. And I'm a mom! LOL. At least if WW ever ends, I'll still have the stuffed animals. I'va laready put a ton of money into Webkinz. I have 87 animals, and my son has 60 some. So, between the two of us (in less than a year, I'll add), we have 150+ animals.
I love the waterfall, but I doubt I'll ever buy it. I've stopped buying trading cards, cause I mostly get cash. I mean, I'd rather spend the money on another pet and get the exclsuives and stuff with it, and now that I can trade, I'm slowly getting all the exclusives I didn't get because I got tons of vortex storage holes instead of what I really wanted.
If it was 10000KC for the waterfall, we'll I'd be saving like crazy. Plus, think about it, they could still make a ton if it was KC for the items, because some people who don't have the patience to do gardens or Quizzy's would go out and get more pets.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #59
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by girly94
Ganz is getting more money minded it seems. Has any one noticed that webkinz have gone from $9.99 to $13.00 in most places, and at one piont i was able to get a lil kinz for $5.00 and now they are $9.99. And some of these new items like lip gloss andbody mist?!? I understand the clothes, and maybe the mouse pads, but other stuff, and now paying for VIRTUAL things for money?!? Ganz is starting to be like this other company i know, has anyone heard of American girl dolls? They are way to much, $118.00!!! Hello!
I am not for this new Ganz concept of buying VIRTUAL items with REAL money, but I am not sure exactly how you can relate that to American Girls. I have 2 daughters and they both have 3 American Girl dolls each with plenty of the clothing. These are REAL items. They are collectibles to us. They play with them often and I will put them away for their children once they outgrow them. They are expensive but they truly are very well made as well as the clothing. I have purchased a couple of the Target brand "American Girl" items for their dolls, but I can honestly say they are not made as nice. Anyway, before I get way off track here, I will not be buying any of these new Virtual items from the e-Store, but I can understand some people wanting to and doing so. My biggest concern about purchasing them is what is Ganz's response going to be when your virtual items locks up or disappears. Is it going to be the old canned response of "Sorry - tough luck"?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #60
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Do you people realize you're spending your money on things that only exist in a virtual world? It's like buying an invisible carpet or something! It'd be cool if they sold these items with furniture small enough for your plush webkinz, but can you really use virtual items in the real world? However, if you only want it for the code, they should lower the prices! $9.00 for a "super bed" is a waste of money! I mean, it's a virtual bed! What happened to webkinz being kids friendly? Now, it seems like Ganz is just greedy for cash and don't even care about all of the kids playing webkinz!

Last edited by puppydawggirl6; 06-03-2008 at 08:22 PM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: