Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #31
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

I agree that the prices are shockingly high for these virtual items!

But, it is your choice to buy them or not.

Please, everyone, stop bashing Ganz about this new option! Please! Very negative!

Personally, I like my new items.

Click the image to open in full size.

BERT_X is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #32
MirandaO20
Gifted

Ducklvr11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats OK. bUT I think that people are just going to waste their money.
Ducklvr11 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #33
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

OK, we can also look at it this way....I'm a woman....I pay for a pedicure now and then. Let's say $20. How long does it last? A week maybe? As well as a haircut. Just gotta go get another one in a few more weeks. Is this so different as far as what's to show for it?? I could go on...We do it all the time. If you enjoy it and it makes you happy why not?
Wish I could see the pics Bert!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #34
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Well...these items are cool, but I really think that they should just be exclusives like any other! They really should not be charging money for these. Especially since they are virtual items. I agree with denali00. The items are very cool but they aren't really any different than the other exclusives. I don't see why they couldn't just have made these new exclusives rather than making it for real money! They have 100s of dollars from me, and I've seen someone that has 200 webkinz! That's ridiculous to be wanting even more money out of us. Some people will get tricked by this and think that it is Kinzcash and they will get caught having to pay real money for it. That is just terrible. Ganz has to think about these things before they put them out. Tisk tisk.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #35
mmouse24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know about anyone else...but I will not allow my children to even see this new site ..its hard enough passing a store that sells webkinz without "I wants". I do it..cause I too am addicted to these little stuffed toys..but to spend our hard earned money that something that is not real...no way...
Old 06-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #36
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

I totally and completely agree-- and I'm a kid!!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #37
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow, that is EXPENSIVE!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #38
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is an unparalleled talent
boro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talent

We all love Webkinz, but these prices are ridiculous for a virtual item. I would consider paying $1.00 for them, but there is no way that I would pay that amount for something that is not tangible. I don't know if they are feeling the sting from the economy or if they are trying to increase funds so that they can hire more or better programmers to fix all of the problems. If folks would not purchase it at this price, maybe they would consider dropping them. In the end they would make more money from lowering the price. I believe that first of all more people could afford one or two dollars easier and would purchase more items. They would definately end up having more purchases made. I was wondering why there was not a suit of armour available with the popularity of the Midieval theme. I guess that scientist coats, Egyptian and ac garb will be next. I will wait until the prices are lowered or do without- even though I badly want the suit of armour and the waterfall.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #39

Hippokinz will become famous soon enough

It's weird that they would open this up because they are so against the selling of virtual items for real money.

Well, I like it. One of the most descent things Ganz has added in a long time! I really love the railroad and the pool. But the prices are ridiculous!

The superbeds are a super deal! $9!!! For a super that you can get buy just buying pets, it over $100. Wow.
Hippokinz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #40
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I spend $90 a month to stare at a tv that hardly ever has anything good on. Is that tangible? Is going to or renting a movie tangible? Either you like it or you don't, and will buy it or won't. I haven't decided. I just realize there are a lot of things people spend money on and enjoy for much less time that aren't tangible.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: