Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #21
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

Exactly....virtual items for virtual money....DUH. Why not a high end Estore for E money??
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #22
Gifted

Pizzapizza will become famous soon enough

It is priced too high. I did buy the KNIGHT SUIT of armor....wish I read the fine print -- can't send it to anyone! AND I can't order just one chair for $4 without adding something else -- req min $5....

Now we know why WEbkinz didn't want us selling items on ebay -- coz they planned to fleece us in a webkinz store. AT least now we can swap in the Clubhouses. I have every exclusive now and nearly every bed. Just need the ancient civ pool.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #23
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Doesn't Ganz's user agreement say that all the virtual items/images belong to them? If we buy something at the eStore is it actually "buying" it if it doesn't "belong" to us? I think they should change the "buy" option to a "rent" option. That is what we will be doing. We will be "renting" it for the life of our account. If our account expires or gets terminated (or WW shuts down), then the things we "bought" at the eStore are no longer ours (if they ever were to begin with). They will then belong to the cyberspace recycle bin (trashed!) LOL!

For that much money they should also come with a game or something more interactive. Like every time you sit on the chair it could give you 2 KinzCash (usually my mystery prize amount on the Wheel of Wow! LOL!). The train could come with a train game where you could actually control the train. The waterfall could come with a fishing game. The pool could come with a game where you could dive for coins!

I really like all of the items in the eStore. Maybe this is the way that Ganz is trying to make money to keep the website going. If it doesn't work they will probably start charging a lot more for the real items like the stuffed animals. It is really fun to play in Webkinz World and I hope the WW website keeps on going and going like the energizer bunny!

This is a great idea if this is what they need to do to keep the costs down for their "real" items. I hope they sell virtual charms so everyone will get a chance at being able to get into the charm forest. Or maybe they could start producing the charms again. It has been way too long since I have seen them in any of the stores.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #24
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

So the reason they stopped the sale of virtual items on eBay wasn't because it was immoral, or wrong, or that the prices were ridiculous for virtual items. The reason was so that they themselves could sell virtual items for ridiculous prices. Genius Ganz, genius!
Cappy is offline Male
Old 06-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #25
Gifted

I can't imagine GANZ is in need of more money! If anything they're profits are through the roof. Not hurting for profit one bit.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #26
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thats so cool.... but my mom would NEVER let me buy virtual stuff for real money.oh well
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #27
Gifted

She's wise!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #28
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

Sorry, but id rather spend that $$ on family. How in the world could Ganz even think about this mess...especially when the economy is not showing signs of getting better.. Are they not paying attention to it?

Its just pathetic.. its hard enough coming up with $4 a gallon of gas to fill up our vehicles. That and child care cost and lousy work pay. LOL.. I mean I cant complain b/c I am not part of that working force (work from the home), but seriously.. we deserve to not have to worry about a virtual item..

Now.. if Ganz would sell gas... for kinzcash.. id be more up to that LOL
Old 06-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #29
Gifted

lol. here here!

Old 06-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #30
icecream4candii
Webkinz :)

icecream4candii is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

I think it is realy cool but.... i think the maximum u should pay for some thing in the eStore should be like $2.00!! and they should have packages like buy 3 chairs together and get $1 off or something. but i would feel bad if they changed the prices when ppl already bought things .
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: