Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 12:50 AM   #111
Webkinz :)
poshdosh35210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

thats sweet!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 06:45 AM   #112

soccerblondi003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

that is so cool! i want everything from the estore!! yeah!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #113
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

I have to admit, I was one of those who was LIVID with Ganz over this... But, after reading so many other opinions, I started to agree with others about how much money I have spent on trading cards just to get the grand prize... CRAZY!!

And given how much I enjoy them, I may have to re-evaluate my opinion on this.

Everyone has provided such amazing pros and cons -- how can I not stop and think about that!

Perhaps I will buy one item... the water fall, and then see how I enjoy it. At least that way, I am not completely close minded, like I started to feel after reading all of these... I want to be able to say that I have considered both options, and option x was what worked best for me.

Thanks for everyones input!!
Chantili is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #114
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

I agree with you Chantili, for what we spend on stuff to get "free" stuff I guess it's a good option for those who choose to do it!

My only sad part is that they only accept cc, not pay pal kinda a bummer for those of us who choose not to have plastic money. Oh well....
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #115

xluckeybabyx is on a distinguished road

I dont like the idea of having to by virtual items with codes online. why cant they make these items come with pets??!! and most of all why do they cost soooo much!! i dont want any of those items that badly!! they dont need more money.....they should really just work with what they have...there are enough gliches!!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #116
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

As An Adult Webbie Addict I Think It's Great. You Can Spend $9 Get Exactly What You Want To Finish That Perfect Room And Not Ha Another Plush To Store. I Wish They Would Allow The Purchase Of Pets Too. We Wouldn't Have The Lacjk Of Material Problem Like The Dragon.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:38 AM   #117
Kinderframe

kinderframe is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

I will stick to buying my pets, it's alot better, and better rewards!:el1:
Old 06-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #118
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MEJEANI
I Wish They Would Allow The Purchase Of Pets Too. We Wouldn't Have The Lacjk Of Material Problem Like The Dragon.
I agree. I was so excited to see the Love Kitten and the Wolf - I hope they come back.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 11:09 PM   #119
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
I agree with you Chantili, for what we spend on stuff to get "free" stuff I guess it's a good option for those who choose to do it!

My only sad part is that they only accept cc, not pay pal kinda a bummer for those of us who choose not to have plastic money. Oh well....
Well, it is relatively new, so maybe if enough people request it, they will start to use paypal. You do make a very good point!!!!
Chantili is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: