Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #101
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

Now the links don't work (they did before). Now if they could only fix all their other glitches that fast!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #102
LIVEtoRIDE
Gift Guru

walkinhorseluvr is on a distinguished road

im with the rest of you on
this one! the prices are too high...shame on ganz!
walkinhorseluvr is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #103

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

The estore items are exciting but really, another money grabber by Ganz, and the sad thing about this is it pulls at the strings of little ones who love the pics and want it all and of course mom and dad saying NO to the kids, then the kids want to use their own allowance money.....

---------- vivalawebkinz added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

did you notice you can buy kinzcash...oooh thats nasty, evey kid wants more kinzscash to spend....

Last edited by vivalawebkinz; 06-04-2008 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #104

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I don't like the idea of the E-Store, but I want that Grey Wolf!!!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #105
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

I see what you guys mean about having to pay money for vitual items that you could get free with a bit of patience.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #106
FlowerLady1
FlowerLady1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that the current prices are too high. Although I am tempted by the train set and the waterfall - totally cool! But the market will decide in the long run. A few people may buy these items now at the current prices because this is so new. Some people have to have the lastest thing.

But, I really think that in the long run, Ganz will lower their prices on these vitual items and find that they sell a lot more.

FlowerLady1
Old 06-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #107
I have 61

billphilo is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

Hmm... Telling people to pay for things that doen't even exist. Doesn't that seem a little ? Now they say they might not even open it. Ganz, you have gone so crazy, I feel like !

P.S. I am a proud owner of 57 webkinz. I love the website, But the e-store? NO!:gor:
billphilo is offline Male
Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #108
tvvjen is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Ganz got the idea of selling virtual items from all of the e-bay members who were selling the trading cards with a virtual item and they didn't like it. I don't think Ganz should be selling the virtual items either! Do they really need the money that bad? They should put these items in the trading cards so people that buy the cards can get good stuff for their money instead of the junk that they have been putting the the series 2 packs. I also think that by selling these virtual items it is going to cause problems with families and their children. People can't really afford to buy these things but they will for their kids or for themselves and this will leave them short on something else that they really need to buy for themselves. Also, I bet there is going to be trouble with kids buying items without permission and this is really going to be upsetting for them. In the end I think Ganz will be the one's loosing because they will probably loose customers! When people start to get greedy it doesn't make it fun anymore!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:47 PM   #109
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update!!..For us, sorry, not going to spend that much $ on virtual items..granted, they are very nice..but the trading cards are enough!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #110
puddinou is an unknown quantity at this point

When I saw the post about an e-store, I thought it was a joke. Honestly, are grown adults actually going to pay money for nothing!?! This idea is completely rediculous. I hope Ganz doesn't make a penny off of it, they ought to be ashamed for actually going through with this idea.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: