Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

All of the rumors regarding the Webkinz eStore can finally be put to rest. The eStore website is now officially open, and ready for business. You may remember several months ago we brought you pictures of some eStore items that had been mistakenly awarded with Carrier and Backpack codes. Now all of those items, and more, are available for purchase at www.webkinzestore.com.

Click the image to open in full size.

The items currently available for purchase are:
  • Blast Off Rocket Bed - US $9.00
  • Picnic Basket Bed - US $9.00
  • Railway Dreams Train Set - US $5.00
  • Night And Day Chair - US $4.00
  • Large Garden Waterfall - US $7.00
  • High End Fridge - US $5.00
  • Designer In-ground Pool - US $8.00
  • Modular Sofa - 3 Seat Combination - US $6.00
  • Modular Sofa - Expansion Pack - US $6.00
  • High End Stainless Steel Stove - US $5.00
  • Knight's Suit of Armor - US $7.00
When you purchase the item, you recieve a code, similar to a Trading Card code, that you then enter in the Webkinz Code Shop to claim your prize. Once placed on your account, these items cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost. Also, please keep in mind that trading of codes is NOT allowed on Webkinz Insider.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to jmetree for letting us know the site was up and running and thank you to Uppies for sharing a picture of her Leopard Lizard in his new Knight's Suit of Armor.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

peytonsmomie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

Still says it won't load for me. I've tried in firefox and safari, and cleared my chaches. I suppose webkinz has had enough of my money for the day, they're cutting me off! :p
peytonsmomie is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
I <3
Gift Trainee

DiamondGirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats awesome! I just wish the prices were lower.

-Nikki
Old 06-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
denali00 is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion this is horrible. A company that is makes thousands off of these stuffed animals is now going to charge money for virtual stuff?! Shame on Ganz.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Yeah they could be lower for "virtual" items that don't even come with a real item. But I'm sure I'll end up getting some of it...I just wonder how big it will get....

---------- Jennielou97 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by denali00
In my opinion this is horrible. A company that is makes thousands off of these stuffed animals is now going to charge money for virtual stuff?! Shame on Ganz.
I do agree with that too.

Last edited by Jennielou; 06-03-2008 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by denali00

Exactly! Its bad enough we have to deal with all the glitches... and now they want more $$ for things we can get for free online with having a bit of patience? or trading? Seriously! this is getting a bit pathetic.. I can not even imagine all the lil kids getting told NO by their parents b/c they want that new shiny virtual item..

No way am I paying that..
Old 06-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Well the thing they did is make it so none of those items can be traded or kinzposted...gotcha there too.....
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

Omg!!!! I Had Found These Pictures Before!!!!!!!!!

1st PAGE!!! 7th post!!!!!!
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you for letting us know that the eStore is now open!

I like the items and want all of them! LOL! But I do think that some of them are a bit expensive for on-line items. The train set is my favorite!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

This is crazy.. I am not THAT addicted that I will but something virtual with no money. Also because its not tradeable. I'm not sure I like this..
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: