Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/breaking-news-webkinz-estore-now-open-312955/)

Justin06-03-2008 12:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

All of the rumors regarding the Webkinz eStore can finally be put to rest. The eStore website is now officially open, and ready for business. You may remember several months ago we brought you pictures of some eStore items that had been mistakenly awarded with Carrier and Backpack codes. Now all of those items, and more, are available for purchase at www.webkinzestore.com.

The items currently available for purchase are:
  • Blast Off Rocket Bed - US $9.00
  • Picnic Basket Bed - US $9.00
  • Railway Dreams Train Set - US $5.00
  • Night And Day Chair - US $4.00
  • Large Garden Waterfall - US $7.00
  • High End Fridge - US $5.00
  • Designer In-ground Pool - US $8.00
  • Modular Sofa - 3 Seat Combination - US $6.00
  • Modular Sofa - Expansion Pack - US $6.00
  • High End Stainless Steel Stove - US $5.00
  • Knight's Suit of Armor - US $7.00
When you purchase the item, you recieve a code, similar to a Trading Card code, that you then enter in the Webkinz Code Shop to claim your prize. Once placed on your account, these items cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost. Also, please keep in mind that trading of codes is NOT allowed on Webkinz Insider.

Thank you to jmetree for letting us know the site was up and running and thank you to Uppies for sharing a picture of her Leopard Lizard in his new Knight's Suit of Armor.

[Click for Article...]

peytonsmomie06-03-2008 12:54 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz eStore is Now Open!

Still says it won't load for me. I've tried in firefox and safari, and cleared my chaches. I suppose webkinz has had enough of my money for the day, they're cutting me off! :p

DiamondGirl106-03-2008 12:57 PM

Thats awesome! I just wish the prices were lower.

-Nikki

denali0006-03-2008 01:06 PM

In my opinion this is horrible. A company that is makes thousands off of these stuffed animals is now going to charge money for virtual stuff?! Shame on Ganz.

Jennielou06-03-2008 01:07 PM

Yeah they could be lower for "virtual" items that don't even come with a real item. But I'm sure I'll end up getting some of it...I just wonder how big it will get....

---------- Jennielou97 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by denali00 (Post 7965882)
In my opinion this is horrible. A company that is makes thousands off of these stuffed animals is now going to charge money for virtual stuff?! Shame on Ganz.

I do agree with that too.

TitusJr06-03-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denali00 (Post 7965882)

Exactly! Its bad enough we have to deal with all the glitches... and now they want more $$ for things we can get for free online with having a bit of patience? or trading? Seriously! this is getting a bit pathetic.. I can not even imagine all the lil kids getting told NO by their parents b/c they want that new shiny virtual item..

No way am I paying that..

Jennielou06-03-2008 01:29 PM

Well the thing they did is make it so none of those items can be traded or kinzposted...gotcha there too.....

kenzie&rachel06-03-2008 01:38 PM

Omg!!!! I Had Found These Pictures Before!!!!!!!!!

1st PAGE!!! 7th post!!!!!!

SnowCrystal06-03-2008 02:06 PM

Thank you for letting us know that the eStore is now open!

I like the items and want all of them! LOL! But I do think that some of them are a bit expensive for on-line items. The train set is my favorite!

lollipop892706-03-2008 02:15 PM

This is crazy.. I am not THAT addicted that I will but something virtual with no money. Also because its not tradeable. I'm not sure I like this..