Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Day Gifts have Arrived!

Thank you to postalone and PofNatey, for being the very first members of our forum to post pictures of the Webkinz Day Three gifts on their Asian accounts.
Click the image to open in full size.

As expected, this year's Gift Box contains a Third Year Trophy, Print, and Cake, but there is also a surprise. In addition to the usual gifts, this year's box also contains a Wish Token.

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, an important change took place in Webkinz World today regarding Gift Boxes. Unopenened Gift Boxes can no longer be sent via KinzPost. This affects today's box and the boxes from all previous holidays. This is only for the unopened boxes, the prizes inside (with the exception of the Wish Token) can still be sent.

Have a Happy Webkinz Day! Don't forget to spin the Super Wheel!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Day Gifts have Arrived!

YEA_Webkinz Day and my Kangaroo Hop's Birthday. A great day for my kids this morning!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #3
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

boxes can't be sent anymore? That's annoying. At least the prizes inside can still be sent. I wonder if they did this so people can't send the boxes with the wish tokens and get extra tokens
Old 04-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
PM me!
Gifted

LizzieAnn1994 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ughhhhh, I didn't get a wish token in my box. How stupid. Still, I love the prizes. =D
Old 04-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #5
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

the token was a nice surprise but i am disappointed only 1 piece of cake since have multiple animals.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
divaofpanic96
Webkinz :)

divaofpanic96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a picture Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
Webbies Mommy
Gift Trainee

lrstupka is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved the gifts! I wish they would let us keep the box because its just too cute!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

the great thing about today is... i have 3 accounts so i got triple the fun!!! and i know that many have more accounts than i do..... so thee was so much fun getting gifts today.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #9
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

Yay! Great prizes, (just as last year!) another trophy and print to add to my growing collection of now 3 trophies and prints!

Also, thanks for the news about not sending boxes anymore. I have many boxes sitting in my dock "collecting dust (and value)", that I can finally open up and put into storage! I was leaving them unopened since they have more value that way, but not anymore...

Huh, another funny thing I just figured out; the new print hangs higher on the wall than the other two! LOL
It also has a little Webkinz symbol on the top of the frame

Last edited by Winterfresh; 04-29-2008 at 05:05 PM..
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #10
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

I guess there is no point in not opening the box then! I had opened a box in one account, but not the other. I thought I was being smart!
mamafrog is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: