Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 01:01 PM   #31
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Christmas Tree Ornaments!

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Thanks Webberlily for all the info. WHERE DID YOU GET THEM? I don't see them on Ameriwade.
Hi Wendypie! I'm in Canada, and I live a stone's throw from the Ganz home office. I found them at my local Hallmark store, in a nearby mall. I haven't seen them yet in any of the other stores that carry Webkinz.

It seems that the store staff, unless they are themselves webbie fanatics, consider them to be figurines and not tree ornaments. They are packaged same as the figurines, so it's perhaps understandable. When I asked if they had any Webkinz Tree Ornaments, they said NO, and that they would not be carrying them. Yet, there they were among the Series 1 and 2 figurines. I almost missed them!

It always helps to know what you're looking for! I'm sure that they will be available in all the stores soon.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #32
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think I missed them at my Pharmacy the other day...Thanks for the head's up. I will go and tell them that they should be putting a sign up on their rack that they are ORNAMENTS, not figurines!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

rscamaro68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I thought there weren't going to be any codes with the ornaments. Was ready to abandon the thought of purchasing them. Will have to buy them now. That is really neat. Happy Halloween!!!
rscamaro68 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:31 PM   #34
Webkinz :)

margiemmcc is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think I missed them at my Pharmacy the other day...Thanks for the head's up. I will go and tell them that they should be putting a sign up on their rack that they are ORNAMENTS, not figurines!!
Hi Dixiecup!

I didn't realize they were ornaments either. They will make GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS

I am definitely going to be looking for some for now and for gifts. If I wait until Christmas then my Grand daughter will miss out on the fun of decorating for Christmas. What a dilema!? ha

Thanks for the alert! Margie Click the image to open in full size. (still Halloween right now!)

---------- margiemmcc added 19 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by margiemmcc
Hi Dixiecup!

I didn't realize they were ornaments either. They will make GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS

I am definitely going to be looking for some for now and for gifts. If I wait until Christmas then my Grand daughter will miss out on the fun of decorating for Christmas. What a dilema!? ha

Thanks for the alert! Margie Click the image to open in full size. (still Halloween right now!)
I Just checked on line to see if I could get them in eBay (can I say that??) IF not sorry. Anyway I searched for Webkinz Christmas Tree Ornaments and didn't get a thing!! They have a bunch of the stuffed animals in ornament looking packaging...but NO Christmas Tree Ornaments. ???

I live on the West Coast, but haven't seen any yet!! Maybe it's just still early.

Last edited by margiemmcc; 10-17-2008 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
margiemmcc is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #35
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

How much do they cost? I might buy one
1220panda is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #36
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Very cool items! Can't wait to find them at my store!
Thanks for sharing!
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #37
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 1220panda
How much do they cost? I might buy one
I paid $5.49 at Hallmark in Canada. The price will probably vary quite a bit, and also they will probably go on sale just before Christmas. Unless they are a runaway hit and become impossible to find! One is good. You don't need to buy a lot to enjoy the features.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #38
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

My prediction thread was correct in rumor mill!
Old 10-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #39
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Wow! It looks like we get to pick from a really large selcetion of ornaments, toppers and bases!
Cool!! I can't wait!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #40
Ciciteehee

Awesomeness!!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: