Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #61
ebaby71796

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Cares Program in Webkinz World

Wow! I absolutely love how much GANZ is giving to everyone! There are so many new cool things! I adore all of those items! I got two Webkinz Cares Jackets in a trade for my Series 2.0 Space Explorer Shuttle! Now, to complete the outfit, I'm going to go to Walgreens to see if I can win a Webkinz Cares Top Hat with the things I buy!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

lil fish will become famous soon enough

I love webkinz care. I think they are awsome.
lil fish is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #63
Dolybye
Gifted

dolybye is on a distinguished road

Yeah, no luck. I might call Walgreens and see if the one here is getting some in.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #64
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MNcheerTwins
I love this program! I got a few Elephants and Orange Cats which are few and far between but the cocker spaniel's are everywhere! That's all I can find now! What's up with that?
Each case of 48 lil kinz contains 6 sleeves of cocker spaniels (the featured pet of June), 1 sleeve of elephants and 1 sleeve of gold & white cats.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #65

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I also noticed that some of my "game" items were sent to the same person:

Account 1:
dog with Bingo should receive a Sunrise Sandwich
Nee with grrrrr should receive a Webkinz Cares Chocolate Bar

Account 2:
Nee with test should receive a Webkinz Cares Chocolate Bar
nil with Katy should receive a Chortletorte

Account 3:
cot with Caramel should receive 72 Kinzcash
Nee with ellie should receive a Webkinz Cares Chocolate Bar

Account 4:
T88 with Pry should receive 92 Kinzcash
T88 with Pry should receive 81 Kinzcash

Account 4:
tyl with alvin should receive a Webkinz Cares Ice Cream Sandwich
Nee with grrrrr should receive a Webkinz Cares Cookie

I was wondering if this was the same "Nee" for a lot of these (and he/she just switched pets). If you are Nee--please let us know! You are very lucky!

If you check this other thread, there are more members than "Nee" that received multiple prizes. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t310372.html

People are noticing that their prizes for both days are going to the exact same people.

Perhaps these are their "testers" and they forgot to put the prizes in the random pool--or perhaps they are hackers that want all the items! Does anyone know????

A nee with Ellie got a duplicate from me today, too! I just can't remember which acct
Old 06-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #66

Bubbles22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that it is so great...I feel great that they want to do this...it's a nice thing to do. I mean, some people don't care. Isn't that just...selfish and awful? I mean, no offense...but it is selfish. Here's my friend's featured joke of the day: What do you call a sea animal that won't share? Answer: A Selfish Shellfish! Not the best joke...but whatever. Anyways, I think Webkinz Cares is a really great idea!

~Bubbles22

---------- Bubbles22 added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

sorry about my last post, it was kind of mean. or selfish...whichever you think fits. anyway, i'm sorry if i said anything to offend people. i like to be nice...and stay nice. so yeah, i'm sorry. i'd luv to be one of the lucky W users that gets a W Cares prize from somebody else...that would be awesome. c ya guys l8r.

~Bubbles22
please care! well, minus the please...whatever. :-)

Last edited by Bubbles22; 06-02-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 09:08 AM   #67

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

Okay, now I'm keeping track and it's my US acct that nee w/Ellie rec'd a duplicate of my spin. Today nee w/grrrrr rec'd a duplicate. In Euro it was 22p W/saffy and in Asia tre w/AHBJD35W.

Anyone else starting to keep track who wasn't earlier?
Old 06-03-2008, 11:58 AM   #68
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

yes, i have had about 5 of mine go to Tes w/ TestpetWxAx

now I don't know about ya'll, but that seems to be a test account to me. Shame for those people who really should be getting the gifts, that these "test" accounts are getting so many of them!!

---------- Chantili added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

oh, and a few have also gone to Joc w/ daisy.

Last edited by Chantili; 06-03-2008 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Chantili is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #69
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Lettykinz
Okay, now I'm keeping track and it's my US acct that nee w/Ellie rec'd a duplicate of my spin. Today nee w/grrrrr rec'd a duplicate. In Euro it was 22p W/saffy and in Asia tre w/AHBJD35W.

Anyone else starting to keep track who wasn't earlier?
Some people are tracking it on the following thread (you could add yours there):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ml#post7962323

The same names are coming up over and over and over and over again!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #70

SuperMicah is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome.

I hope a get sent a webkinz cares gift!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: