Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 06:55 AM   #11
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Cares Program in Webkinz World

I did my second spin today and the prize (kc) went to the same WW member as the 1st prize (kc) yesterday. I wonder if they get a notice telling them that they received the prizes?
millieroo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 06:59 AM   #12
1queen115
Webkinz :)

1queen115 is an unknown quantity at this point

The prizes are really cool. I can't wait to tell my kids that they can activate their codes. They are going to be so excited when they get up.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:05 AM   #13
keylimecutie

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

what do you do in the game?
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 08:19 AM   #14

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i have a question about the webkinz cares tags we dont have a walgreens in our state
Old 05-31-2008, 09:10 AM   #15
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am so excited!
Old 05-31-2008, 09:21 AM   #16
LizzyAnne

ooooo sweet! I wish Ganz was donating more tho =( Still, I can't wait to get one, even if it is just cocker spaniels left LOL
Old 05-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #17
1queen115

1queen115 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I did my second spin today and the prize (kc) went to the same WW member as the 1st prize (kc) yesterday. I wonder if they get a notice telling them that they received the prizes?
The same member got the prize from my son and my daughters account, Nee with grrrr. That isn't very random. Anyone else notice this????
Old 05-31-2008, 09:46 AM   #18

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

what if u dont have a store walgreens in your area how do u get the webkinz tags
Old 05-31-2008, 09:55 AM   #19
agentLucy
Gift Guru

agentLucy will become famous soon enough

http://www.ganz.com/Webkinz_foundation/index.html

Dear Webkinz Customer,

We are happy to introduce the Webkinz Foundation. The Webkinz Foundation is dedicated to improving the welfare, development, health, and safety of children. We feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to help others through our Webkinz Foundation.
To introduce the program we looked for a larger corporate partner who could assist us in raising awareness for the Webkinz Foundation and help us raise a lot of money for worthy causes. During our planning phase we decided that the correct partner and corresponding program would have to meet the following criteria:
  • Be sensitive to our core customer base which is largely made up of small gift shops.
    We all want this program to help our core Webkinz business, not hurt it.
  • Be able to advertise the program thereby helping draw traffic to the selected program but also to the Webkinz brand in general.
  • Be a good community minded company which would represent the Webkinz Foundation well.
  • Have a decision making process and corporate policy that is able to accommodate the financial vision we have for the program.
After careful consideration we have chosen to initiate this program with Walgreens. Walgreens’ commitment to community causes, coupled with their ability to promote the program and understand our core customer base, made them a perfect choice for us. We will be beginning the partnership in June with a program called Webkinz Cares™. Walgreens will be getting an extremely limited selection of our classic style Lil’ Kinz™ pets, which they will promote across the United States. These pets carry an additional Webkinz Cares™ hangtag. This hangtag has a special Feature Code, giving members exclusive online surprises in Webkinz World.
We will kick off the Webkinz Cares™ program with one style of Lil’ Kinz pet. All advertising, promotions and most of the actual sales will be surrounding HS011 -- our Lil’ Kinz Cocker Spaniel. There will also be a very limited amount of two other styles of Lil’ Kinz pets, largely for presentation purposes. We will continue a limited monthly rollout of our classic styles in a similar manner as described above. This will effectively distinguish this program from our core customer base which usually carries a wide selection of new and classic Webkinz and Lil’ Kinz styles.
We want to make this a great program for the kids as well as the Webkinz Foundation. The retail price for this Lil’ Kinz pet will be $6.99 with $1.00 going to the Webkinz Foundation. To help kick off the program, Walgreens will have a June 1st one-week only introductory price of $5.99 with $1.00 going to the Webkinz Foundation. Quantities will be limited and will only be available while supplies last.
We are confident our Webkinz Cares™ program will be a huge success, enabling us to fund a number of worthwhile causes through the Webkinz Foundation, while helping promote the Webkinz brand.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #20
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by 1queen115
The same member got the prize from my son and my daughters account, Nee with grrrr. That isn't very random. Anyone else notice this????
Nee with grrrr was the member that got the prizes for me yesterday and today. Hopefully it is just a glitch.
millieroo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: