Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Cares Program in Webkinz World

The Webkinz Cares Program has officially kicked off in Webkinz World. You may remember our report a couple of weeks ago about the strange red tags some of our members were finding on Lil Kinz at Walgreens. We have learned $1.00 from each sale of these special Lil Kinz goes to support the Webkinz Foundation, an organization created by Ganz which "is dedicated to improving the welfare, development, health, and safety of children."
These special red tags contain a code that can be used in the Code Shop. Activating a code will win you a Secret Recipe, some KinzCash, and one, two, or more of the new W-Cares Prizes. It will also unlock a W-Cares Game that you can play once a day for five days. The game gives you more chances at winning some of the W-Cares Prizes and some other Webkinz World items.
Click the image to open in full size.
For every prize you win, an identical prize will be awarded to a random member in Webkinz World. It could be someone you know, but most likely it will be someone you don't know.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 01:04 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Cares Program in Webkinz World

OMG 1st post!!! I am super glad to here that a buck for each sale goes to the fund I would have been very disappointed in Ganz if it was less. SUPER excited to buy some!!!!
mckylee is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 01:20 AM   #3
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Great prizes! I can't wait to get some!
Old 05-31-2008, 01:41 AM   #4
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

that's so awesome! It looks like the start of a room theme. That would be cool if they added a bed and flooring and wallpaper. Thank goodness they are the Lil' Kinz, so we can buy more of them for the prizes.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 02:01 AM   #5
p3yt0n

5th post!! =]
and those prizes are awesome!
( i really like the balloon)
=)
Old 05-31-2008, 02:05 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

robin2807 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know if they will be sending any more to walgreens? the store i went to last friday did not have any , and have not got any since. i just wish that since this a special program,( to help give those in need) that there was enough for those who would like to be apart of this could.??????
robin2807 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 02:54 AM   #7
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

I love this program! I got a few Elephants and Orange Cats which are few and far between but the cocker spaniel's are everywhere! That's all I can find now! What's up with that?
Old 05-31-2008, 05:22 AM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MNcheerTwins
I love this program! I got a few Elephants and Orange Cats which are few and far between but the cocker spaniel's are everywhere! That's all I can find now! What's up with that?
yeah, this happened to my daughter and me yesterday. cocker spaniels galore, and the cats
and elephants.... no where to be found.
very odd.....

anyhow how..........thanks justin for the thread with the pictures. i am loving the items.
i got the poster and the clock.... need to find more with red tags.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 05:38 AM   #9
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

Looks like Ganz is finally giving back... good deal!
Old 05-31-2008, 06:36 AM   #10
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

So cool! I want that plush bear!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: