Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #21
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp Disappearance

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
I do have sad news..I just e-mailed someone at Ganz that has helped my out before & this is what she replied about the green lava...

Hi Jill,

The green lava lamp was retired from our site. In addition, we will not be introducing any more lava lamps. This is not a glitch but a feature of the site.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused,
Webkinz Helpdesk.

oh no! no more lava lamps? aww they were my fave exclusive!!!! bumer!! gotaa rush now to get one!! =]
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #22
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

really nice for those of us who were saving our wish tokens
they have little regard for us again
it would have been nice to warn us
par for the course
Old 09-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #23
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I don't know...I find that very hard to believe. I'm certainly not calling anyone a "liar" but I think Ganz gave incorrect info. I have heard from more than one very reliable source that a Yellow Lava was to be released sometime after the new year and I have seen an actual virtual image of it, so I don;t think we need to get too crazy over this dissappearing item. My Green Lavas (as well as my Blue) were all glitchy the other day and were not bubbling, so I'm assuming this is a glitch. Besides, they just released the Lava Column..so I'm sure more lavas are in the works.
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #24
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope it is just a glitch!! I wanted to buy one with my wish tokens!!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That's too bad for all those people out there who do love the lavas and don't have this latest one...its a shame it just disappeared...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #26
e'z crazy for webkin
Webkinz :)

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I'm glad I got a few of them stored away!! I think they are so awesome!! Gotta love the lavas!

please help my dragons.... Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
mira128 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #27
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by fasterthenever
I don't know...I find that very hard to believe. I'm certainly not calling anyone a "liar" but I think Ganz gave incorrect info. I have heard from more than one very reliable source that a Yellow Lava was to be released sometime after the new year and I have seen an actual virtual image of it, so I don;t think we need to get too crazy over this dissappearing item. My Green Lavas (as well as my Blue) were all glitchy the other day and were not bubbling, so I'm assuming this is a glitch. Besides, they just released the Lava Column..so I'm sure more lavas are in the works.
I just cut & pasted the exact words the lady send in the e-mail to me. I also have heards about a yellow lava (maybe just going to the e-store)...That is more then likely why the "rumour mill" thread section got started. I will look more into it & post back.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #28
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I suspect that lavas will only be available in the E-store from now on.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #29
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I never got a green lava ...so sad...
Old 09-15-2008, 02:09 AM   #30
I'm so glad to be a
Webkinz :)

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Is there any way that someone from the WI staff can confirm this information? It's driving me crazy! I hardly doubt that Ganz would discontinue the all time favorite item of Webkinz World. There are so many people that like them, It would be a shame to see them turn this into another way to cash in.

Last edited by serinasong; 09-15-2008 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: spelling
serinasong is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: