Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp Disappearance

As many of you have noticed the Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp, otherwise known as the Green Lava Lamp, has disappeared from the Wish Factory and is no longer listed as an available Exclusive in the wShop. Has this highly sought after item been officially retired? At this point no one is certain. All previous Exclusive retirements have been announced in the Webkinz World News. So far, there hasn't been any mention of the Lamp. Based on this, and the unusual timing of the disappearance, it seems more likely that this is a glitch in the system.

This is not the first time an Exclusive has disappeared in this way. In the previous cases, all of the Exclusives were returned to the wShop list within a few days. Of course, it is impossible for us to predict what Ganz may or may not do with the Exclusive line-up. We will just have to wait and see what happens in the next few days.

Here are the appearance and retirement dates of all previous Lava Lamp Exclusives:

Mauna Loa Lamp May 2005 to May 2006
Violet Volcano Lamp May 2006 to June 2007
Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp June 2007 to May 2008
Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp May 2008 to ?

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp Disappearance

NOOOOOO! I still need one!! Sure hope it is really just a glitch! Thnks Justin!
1Love is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 06:28 AM   #3
Mom said I'm a
Webkinz :)
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Oh no!! I only have the blue one...thanks for the info Justin!!
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 06:37 AM   #4
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Oh that is just wrong if they took it out of the wishing tokens and not put in a different color. My dd it one token away from getting it and now it is GONE!!!
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thank goodness i have gotten a few of them. if they are retired, i now have two of the retired lavas.... guess we will have to wait and see what ganz has up their sleeve!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 07:43 AM   #6
JE11YBEAN
Webkinz :)
JE11YBEAN is an unknown quantity at this point

My dd adopted a new pet yesterday, and that was her adoption gift so maybe it's not really gone?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #7
It`s awesome to be
Gifted
gallopgirl57 is a jewel in the roughgallopgirl57 is a jewel in the rough

That`s really weird! I hope it comes back!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Justin I just received a email from Moma Roe that the other day just before they pulled the green lave she was taking picutres of her lava's and the green one appeared dead. It would not do anything. So you many be right that it is just another glitch.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

I do have sad news..I just e-mailed someone at Ganz that has helped my out before & this is what she replied about the green lava...

Hi Jill,

The green lava lamp was retired from our site. In addition, we will not be introducing any more lava lamps. This is not a glitch but a feature of the site.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused,
Webkinz Helpdesk.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #10
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Well, geez, at least give us some notice so we can buy them all up. 24 hours maybe? I am sad. I was a wish token away too. And my birthday was coming up so I could have had that little melty lava in my reach with that wish token. I miss it already.
leahsmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: