Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #11
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Valentine's Day Gifts in Webkinz World

Unfortunately we spent the day at a wrestling tournament all day yesterday and couldn't log onto our accounts. We're all disappointed so I guess I'm going to have to hit the GE and the trading tables and try to pick up some of the items.
shell4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #12
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I really loved the Candy Hearts, so cute!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #13
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

The gift box is so adorable I do not want to open it......But I gave in and open one I love the bear....
Old 02-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
Sergil12345678
Webkinz :)

Rainbow Sharpie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Written by FIA
Saturday, 14 February 2009

Don't forget to log on to Webkinz World today to get your special Valentine's Day Gift. This year's gift contains one new food item, one old food item, and one valentine-themed object for your house that every Webkinz will love.

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks! I've collected all my presents and goodies on both my accounts.
Hope you guys all had a happy V-day

-Rainbow
Rainbow Sharpie is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #15
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

What a cute bear! Now which pet get's the Valentine Bear? lol No Fighting!
kawee is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I LOVE the Bear!! I am so glad that I am not even going to put a 'wish' in for the Holiday Tummy Tubbies bear on my GE. This one is even better
Thank you FIA, That gift box is almost TOO pretty to open

I so wish that we could have the gift boxes and bags to use for decorating in our rooms, so of the items just scream place me on that table. For that matter I hope some day that we can place all these special bears and plush on the sofa next to the Webkinz. This bear is in the top 10 of my favorite give aways.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #17

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: BREAKING NEWS: Valentine's Day Gifts in Webkinz World

I totally agree with everybody cute gifts. But I really agree with the comment that we wish we could keep and use the gift boxes they are may favorite. I have 2 sites that I do not open the boxes and just keep them in my dook so I can look at them and three sites that I open them and use the goodies. I also wish we could uses the holiday postcards webkinz send us as posters in our room. How cool would that be. Thanks for reading!!
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #18
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I love the bear. I think it is adorable! I was really hoping for some flowers.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #19
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I wanted to send Velntine's candy hearts to my nieces on their Webkinz accounts and was very disappointed not to find them for sale in the W-shop. The front page said they would be, but they were not.
I still sent some roses and other stuff, but I remember last year we could buy them, so why not this year?
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 12:04 PM   #20
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

yes it would be nice to keep the box. i have mine in my dock and i have gotten seven bears, 4 heart candies, and 3 cinn. hearts in the trading room. i'm putting all my bears in my heart room. i guess i'll just look at my box in the dock everyday! i'm just glad ganz gave us such nice presents. the bear is my all time favorite so far.
bigr88smom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: