Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #61
hoopie! Level 7!!!
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

I'll have to call on Monday (or Tuesday) to get it straightened out. I bought one set when it was first pictured with the Nefertitis hat, and don't like the dress I got either. I'm hoping they will still honor it. I did buy it when it was pictured wrong. Thanks for all the good help here on this
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 06:58 AM   #62
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

nothing has happened yet for me, no email or anything.................... maybe monday i will get a call or email..................................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #63
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Ganz finally called me back today. I got my Nefertiti headdress and robe. I like it so much better than the other!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 11-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #64

PetuniaRose is a jewel in the roughPetuniaRose is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Hi ~

On Saturday night I sent an e-mail to Ganz via the Customer Service page on the Webkinz eStore website: https://www.webkinzestore.com/csform

I filled out the form and said that I'd purchased 2 of the Pharaoh costumes on 10/26, giving my order number and outfit codes. I mentioned that I had noticed there was a difference between what I received and what was pictured after unlocking the costume. I am okay with the difference (I think it looks more like a "Pharaoh"), but mentioned that my daughter really liked the headdress that was pictured and asked if it was possible to have the correct headdress put in her account. I listed her Webkinz username.

I received a confirmation e-mail sent to my e-mail address after sending the form - it said that a response could take up to 48 hours. Given that it was the weekend, I figured that I would hear back on Tuesday. I did receive a telephone call to the phone number listed in my eStore account 2 hours ago today.

The very helpful Customer Service Rep. said that he would give both my daughter and I the correct headdress - and the matching robe. The items were in our docks by the time I got home from work.

I think one of the key pieces of information to resolve this situation is to make your request via the Webkinz eStore Customer Service page - not the Webkinz World page or Ganz 1-800 number. I did not have to call anyone, just sent my e-mail and they called me.

Hope this Helps!
PetuniaRose
:ppony:
Old 11-11-2008, 04:38 AM   #65
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
Ganz finally called me back today. I got my Nefertiti headdress and robe. I like it so much better than the other!
did you get to keep the first costume, you know the one that looks more like the egyptian commoner rather than a queen? because i like that one too but i dont want to loose it really , just want the nefertiti one since they ae resolving it this way. what do i NOT say......... or the best thing TO SAY...........because i got a phone call today from a lisa or eesa, she talked really fast ............ so i will have to call them. ive never called ganz before and im kinda nervous after hearing of the stories here but it seems like they are nice with this matter....................... it is good to be getting a phone call back. and i agree totally withthe above poster (sorry , i cant see your post right now) that it is best to use the estore form. that is what i did.

i suppose ill need my order number and my acct username. and my code and will i need my pets code too?
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 06:48 AM   #66
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Basmat I purchased the costume as well and I did get to keep the Orignal one as well as get the new headdress and robe, all I did was fill out the online form @ the E-Store and then they contacted me via email and I aggreed to the costum to fix the issue and thay put it in my dock within 48 hours no problems... I hope this helps clear things up for you.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #67
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
did you get to keep the first costume, you know the one that looks more like the egyptian commoner rather than a queen? because i like that one too but i dont want to loose it really , just want the nefertiti one since they ae resolving it this way. what do i NOT say......... or the best thing TO SAY...........because i got a phone call today from a lisa or eesa, she talked really fast ............ so i will have to call them. ive never called ganz before and im kinda nervous after hearing of the stories here but it seems like they are nice with this matter....................... it is good to be getting a phone call back. and i agree totally withthe above poster (sorry , i cant see your post right now) that it is best to use the estore form. that is what i did.

i suppose ill need my order number and my acct username. and my code and will i need my pets code too?
Yes, I got to keep the first costume too. I just told them the date I purchased, my order number and the tech verified my webkinz ID and told me that I would have both the headdress & robe on my account when I signed on next. And sure enough, it was there!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 11-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #68
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
Yes, I got to keep the first costume too. I just told them the date I purchased, my order number and the tech verified my webkinz ID and told me that I would have both the headdress & robe on my account when I signed on next. And sure enough, it was there!
yep, same here. they called me today regarding my email and when i logged...sure enough just like they said...the whole outift was in my dock. they were very nice on the phone. i didn't need to give them a user name...the young man i spoke to, seemed to know by his information which account i had unlocked the first one on.

Last edited by miss spots; 11-11-2008 at 07:16 PM..
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #69

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

ok.......................
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #70
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

WOW! I wonder why they are doin that!
zebra123456 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: