Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #51
Gift Trainee
jdmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

View Post Originally Posted by DAYCAREMOM24
JUST TO BE CLEAR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE FROM THE E-STORE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM... ALSO, WHICH EVER PHONE # THEY HAVE FOR YOU ON YOUR ACCOUNT FILE IS THE # THEY ARE CALLING... IF YOU WANT THEM TO CALL YOU AT A DIFFERENT # INCLUDE IT IN YOUR E-MAIL... IT DOES NOT APPEAR THAT THEY ARE JUST PUTTING THE ITEMS IN PEOPLES DOCKS... IN MY CASE THE WOMAN CALLED CONFIRMED THE ACCOUNTS THE ORIGINAL COSTUMES WERE LOGGED INTO AND THEN PROCEEDE TO SAY THAT THEY WERE GOING TO PLACE THE NEW NEFERTITIS COSTUMES (BOTH PIECES) FOR EACH PHARAOH COSTUME LOGGED IN.... SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO STATE THAT THE NEW ITEMS WERE BOTH TRADEABLE AND KINZPOSTABLE.... THEY LET EACH ACCOUNT KEEP ALL PIECES OF BOTH COSTUMES.... I AM NOT SURE THAT ALL THIS INFO IS ACCROSS THE BOARD BUT THIS SEEMS TO BE THE MOST COMMON SCENARIO!!!
PEACE!!!
thanks for the help! i will have to email the e-store w/my cell #. Does anyone know if they leave messages at home?
jdmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #52
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

View Post Originally Posted by jdmom
thanks for the help! i will have to email the e-store w/my cell #. Does anyone know if they leave messages at home?
Yes, they will leave messages. They'll also give the number to reach them at and their extension number. Good luck!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #53
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I called this morning and left a message and they called me back a couple of hours later. Very polite woman, and there were no issues. She added both costumes I bought, one to my account and one to my niece's account. Apparently they are kinzpostable because they were not originally estore items.

Here are Ginger and Oreo enjoying the Egyptian room
Attached Images
File Type: jpgEgy'nrm.jpg (84.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpgegy'noreongingy.jpg (91.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 11-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #54
Gift Trainee
jdmom is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone!! Click the image to open in full size.
jdmom is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #55
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
THANK YOU SNO.......................... i hate confrontation so im not that good at it. hopefully when i sent an email that will take care of it but if they call me then ill get an extension number to call so that will make the conversation easier for me to know i will get directly the person to help me. thanks!!!!! ill let you all know how it goes.

---------- BASMAT added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

oh, sno you mentioned the nefertiti stuff.................. when was this offered, i iddnt know that. what was it? i thought it was only the costume,,,,,,, wahat did i miss?!
The nefertiti costume was never offered in the e-store, but the headdress was incorrectly shown as part of the pharoah costume. I didn't mention nefertiti to the lady of course by name but was like "yeah, my costume doesn't match what was shown when I bought it". The robe that is supposed to go w/ the headdress was never advertised anywhere, but when they're awarding the correct headdress they are giving the robe w/ it too. Both the nefertiti robe + headdress are supposed to be available later w/ the kinzclothes I think but neither are supposed to be available now but for this mistaken advertisement during the Halloween week in the e-store.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #56
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I just received my Nefertiti outfit. I called Ganz and they called back 2 hours later and put the outfit in my dock. They were very nice about it. If they would just fix the 10 min. glitch I would be much happier. Thanks Justin for the info on the costume.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 04:29 AM   #57
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

SNO I TRIED TO REP YOU BUT I HAVE TO SPREAD AROUND SOME! thanks for the explanation. i still dont know if i got my costurm yet. mainenance is still up.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:05 AM   #58
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by klb1010
Wow, that correspondence seems a bit unfriendly, doesn't it? Yikes...
Yes, I wouldn't want to communicate with this creative director at all, he skeered me.

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Well... This brings up several issues for me as a loyal Ganz/Webkinz Customer and WI member... First off - I'm pleased that the Creative Director actually dealt with this issue head on (for a change!) albeit I feel his communication was a trifle rude -

When a wide-spread glitch occurs - why don't they make a decision of what they're going to do about it - and inform ALL of their Customer Service reps that THIS is how we're dealing with it. AND inform Justin. It only makes sense and would save them literally hours of repeat phone calls, emails, complaints and unhappy customers.

I'm also curious why this particular glitch was directly dealt with by the Creative Director to Justin - when many, many wide-spread and ongoing issues are not...
OK... That's my rant. Sorry if I sound 'negative' - I'm truly not a negative person. I love Webkinz and WW and - most of all - WI!

I think a great solution is for Ganz to simply hire or clone the WI staff to run things for them...
Yes, his communications are rude. It seems this Creative Director has not harnessed the resources available at WI by developing a relationship with the biggest complimentary website to WW on the net.

I'm happy to hear that the folks from Customer Service communicating with all of you have better people skills and have been very friendly.
Freya is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #59
jjwcarter
jjwcarter will become famous soon enough

I have had nothing but ease with customer service. After the first news about the Headdress, I emailed customer service through the eStore with the order number and my request, and they called me the next day, and placed the item in my dock while we were on the phone. Then I did the same thing after the robe announcement, and even mentioned the friendly rep by name. That rep (Lisa) called my house, my bewildered DH (!) gave her my work number, and then she left a message for me at work, letting me know she had placed the item in my dock.
There is some truth to the cliche about catching flies with honey.
Don't forget that the fine print on your WW user agreement boils down to the fact that Ganz could pull the plug on this whole thing at any time, so enjoy it all and don't go overboard in antagonizing anyone.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #60
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by jjwcarter
I have had nothing but ease with customer service. After the first news about the Headdress, I emailed customer service through the eStore with the order number and my request, and they called me the next day, and placed the item in my dock while we were on the phone. Then I did the same thing after the robe announcement, and even mentioned the friendly rep by name. That rep (Lisa) called my house, my bewildered DH (!) gave her my work number, and then she left a message for me at work, letting me know she had placed the item in my dock.
There is some truth to the cliche about catching flies with honey.
Don't forget that the fine print on your WW user agreement boils down to the fact that Ganz could pull the plug on this whole thing at any time, so enjoy it all and don't go overboard in antagonizing anyone.
I have worked with Lisa before she moved over to the estore. She helped me out this summer with a POTM problem. She's really great!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: