Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

View Post Originally Posted by margaret
i

Hi
As with you I brought on the 29 I also was still seeing the girl costume when I brought it .I got my phone call back this morning and was told they were only giving the costume to people who brought on the 28 or before . I told them it was not fair as I was still seeing the girls costume when brought it ( like i was lying ) they told me sorry nothing they could do . When I got off the phone I looked for my printout of the invoice to see and sure enough it has a picture of the girls head dress so I called them back to say I have proof and can fax it over I was then told they didnt have a fax lol right . They would not budge I was very disappointed . Please let me know if you get anywhere with them and good luck !!
Thanks, margaret!
I will let you know when I speak to a real live person on that! I have my printed certificate & my emails confirming the item sold. THey should also have this on their end, but we'll see.
I did tell them in my email that I have placed several orders on the estore, & never had a problem with any of those items being different. We'll see.

Thanks Dixie, Justin, & everyone else for all this great information!
albinomex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #32
trainwife1962

trainwife1962 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

I purchased two of the Pharoah cosutmes- would I be elgible to receive two of the Neferti cosutmes?
trainwife1962 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #33
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by trainwife1962
I purchased two of the Pharoah cosutmes- would I be elgible to receive two of the Neferti cosutmes?
Depends on when you got 'em. If you got them while they were showing the wrong costume in the e-store, you would ! Just make sure they remember you got 2 when they go to add them to your account
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #34
trainwife1962

trainwife1962 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, the name denotes Egyptian. Nefertiti is a chief consort of the Pharaoh Amenhotep IV who was also known as Akhenaten. Definitely Egyptian, but female.
And, to add insult to injury, the headdress offered by Webkinz does not resemble, even remotely, the headdress for which she was known.

---------- trainwife1962 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Depends on when you got 'em. If you got them while they were showing the wrong costume in the e-store, you would ! Just make sure they remember you got 2 when they go to add them to your account
I ordered them on the 26th of October- I printed out my codes and receipt emails to double check. I also followed Dixiecup's advice and sent an email through the eStore site customer service.

Last edited by trainwife1962; 11-06-2008 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
trainwife1962 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 08:21 PM   #35
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by trainwife1962
And, to add insult to injury, the headdress offered by Webkinz does not resemble, even remotely, the headdress for which she was known.

---------- trainwife1962 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I ordered them on the 26th of October- I printed out my codes and receipt emails to double check. I also followed Dixiecup's advice and sent an email through the eStore site customer service.
Oh yeah, that's right ! The real one is a tall thing, right ? Hmm ... well I remember was it FIA or someone when the Aztec came out said the Machu Picchu Pedestal should not be called that ... I don't think they're doing history lessons !!

Ya, I bought mine then too, so you should be good to go. You can also call the 800 # + extension 2905 should be the lady that handles e-store issues !
Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #36

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thrilled, I got my head dress and robe today! I just emailed them yesterday, and someone called me today to say it was in my dock! It's so cute on my deer!
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #37
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Thank you July and Justin for answering my question! Rep points for both of you!

I'll keep me eyes posted for when those "human" kinzclothes come out so I can get that Nefertiri outfit!

Thanks again!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #38
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Well... This brings up several issues for me as a loyal Ganz/Webkinz Customer and WI member... First off - I'm pleased that the Creative Director actually dealt with this issue head on (for a change!) albeit I feel his communication was a trifle rude -
Specifically:
"While you are suggesting otherwise, our Customer Service is being very accommodating for those who meet these requirements"
To this I say - BUNK! Their Customer Service isn't even handling the issue consistently - they rarely do. "Accommodating" depends on whom you speak to & how well informed they are - as usual. After every glitch that occurs we have many members posting various Customer Support solutions, and non-solutions.
In my opinion - it's ridiculous!
When a wide-spread glitch occurs - why don't they make a decision of what they're going to do about it - and inform ALL of their Customer Service reps that THIS is how we're dealing with it. AND inform Justin. It only makes sense and would save them literally hours of repeat phone calls, emails, complaints and unhappy customers.
I'm also curious why this particular glitch was directly dealt with by the Creative Director to Justin - when many, many wide-spread and ongoing issues are not...
Such as the POTM issue - which is still occurring on many accounts and is still not dealt with consistently -
or - the no Halloween Gift Bags on the Asian accounts issue... ?
Why on earth wouldn't they simply send ALL Asian accounts a Halloween Gift Bag and have it over with? So, some may get two of these "pixel packages" - so what? It would save them literally HOURS of employee time & our time - hours = money.
Was this one dealt with directly because it involves the eStore?
And, just for the record - the Purple Monster that I purchased and never got the code for - and was told by an eStore rep that my Credit Card company would catch the glitch and reverse the charges - is still not off of my bill. So... I'm supposed to spend more of my time and make more phone calls to resolve their glitch - rather than them just sending me a code for PIXELS!
OK... That's my rant. Sorry if I sound 'negative' - I'm truly not a negative person. I love Webkinz and WW and - most of all - WI!
I think a great solution is for Ganz to simply hire or clone the WI staff to run things for them...
Come on, Ganz... think!!!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #39
LiveLoveLaughPray

LiveLoveLaugh is on a distinguished road

I've read through the previous posts, and I don't anyone has addressed my problem yet. My question is this: If I have purchased the Pharaoh costumes before the 28th, but have not entered the codes yet, which costumes will I get when I enter the codes? Will I get the 'wrong' ones, but still be able to call and get the ones that were pictured? I've been trying to follow this to see if I should enter the codes or not yet. Any advice?
Thanks!
LiveLoveLaugh is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #40
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh
I've read through the previous posts, and I don't anyone has addressed my problem yet. My question is this: If I have purchased the Pharaoh costumes before the 28th, but have not entered the codes yet, which costumes will I get when I enter the codes? Will I get the 'wrong' ones, but still be able to call and get the ones that were pictured? I've been trying to follow this to see if I should enter the codes or not yet. Any advice?
Thanks!
You'll probably get the "wrong" ones, since the picture of the incorrect costume was the mistake, not the code. They didn't mean to put the nefertiti costume in the e-store.

---------- sno4270 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

... so then you'd just call + be like, yeah, I entered the codes just now + didn't get the ones pictured when I bought it.

Call the 800 #, extension *edit*

Last edited by FIA; 11-08-2008 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: extension removed
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: