Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #11
MrsDisneyland
Gifted

MrsDisneyland will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The best thing you can do is go back to the estore and use their Customer Service request form. You will have to login and give them the order number from your Purchase history. They will send you an email or call you and work it out. They have been very good about the people who bought the item on the 26th of October. I only had to confirm which account it was in and that was all. It was in my dock before I could say 'Please and Thank you.'
As to issues about the Loot bag, I have heard a LOT of reports that Ganz is VERY well aware of this. They can't fix it through the Estore, those two divisions have no idea what the other is doing. Best to keep trying to call them and get them to put a 'wiggle' on it.
Justin, thank you so much for clarifying the information about the Nefertiti outfit and it's origin. That explains why it is postable. But by the sound of it, they have no intention of releasing it to anyone but the people they have released it to already : That means we have something of value in these costumes and best we should hold on to them, I THINK.
Thanks Dixiecup. I just called and had to leave a message. I will fill out the form. Rep point for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #12
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

When I just called, the lady transferred me to extension # *removed* ... if it is only the 1 lady that takes care of that extension she is very very nice !!

She just needed me to log off WW (I'd just started a job but it was worth it).

Then she needed my order #. I happened to find the correct one by chance, but she was telling me any e-store order # would work for her to be able to find my order.

I'd bought 2 so I now have 2 sets !!

They are kinzpostable too, and she said "tradeable"

---------- sno4270 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

BTW, she said she only took care of e-store, so if you have any other e-store problems she's probably the one you want to talk to.

Last edited by FIA; 11-08-2008 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: extension number removed
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

i
View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
That doesn't sound right about their dates, because I purchased this item on Oct. 29th, & the feathered head dress was still on the site. I even printed out their certificate for my daughter & the icon on this certificate is the feathered Neferetti (spelling?) head dress. Does this mean they will not honor mine???
I still have not heard back from them yet. I hope they will get back to me quickly!
Have a great day!
Hi
As with you I brought on the 29 I also was still seeing the girl costume when I brought it .I got my phone call back this morning and was told they were only giving the costume to people who brought on the 28 or before . I told them it was not fair as I was still seeing the girls costume when brought it ( like i was lying ) they told me sorry nothing they could do . When I got off the phone I looked for my printout of the invoice to see and sure enough it has a picture of the girls head dress so I called them back to say I have proof and can fax it over I was then told they didnt have a fax lol right . They would not budge I was very disappointed . Please let me know if you get anywhere with them and good luck !!
Old 11-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #14
154614 & elle68
Gifted

elle68 is just really niceelle68 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Sure! (866)WEB-KINZ
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
elle68 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #15
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the information!
Old 11-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #16
hereDoIPutAllThe

dadof3 has a spectacular aura aboutdadof3 has a spectacular aura about

I got both of mine today! Amanda from estore support call me yesterday at home, which I missed. I left a voice mail to her extension and she called me this morning. I even got to keep the originally purchased items.

So is this costume more Aztec than Egyptian?

Cheers!
dadof3 is offline Male
Old 11-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #17

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any way to find out if the new costume is going to ever be released other than for this situation? If not, won't it be one of the most rare items to possess?
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, the name denotes Egyptian. Nefertiti is a chief consort of the Pharaoh Amenhotep IV who was also known as Akhenaten. Definitely Egyptian, but female.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #19
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Adventurekinz
Is there any way to find out if the new costume is going to ever be released other than for this situation? If not, won't it be one of the most rare items to possess?
Supposedly it's going to be kinzstyle late next year.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #20
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Wow, that correspondence seems a bit unfriendly, doesn't it? Yikes...
klb1010 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: