Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

It appears that the Customer Service representatives have been awarding the whole outfit to many of our members, so for those who received only the headdress when they called initially, please call Ganz back and they will award you the Robe as well!*In addition, it appears that they were misinformed about the origin of these items.

Here is correspondence that I just received from Ganz in regards to the eStore problem, describing in detail how users can be sure that they qualify for the item replacement:
Quote:
Justin,

Your information on this issue is incorrect.

Here are the facts:

1. Only purchases made between Oct. 25 and Oct 28, when the costume shown in the eStore was incorrect, are eligible to receive the new outfit.
  2. Proof of purchase during these dates is required.
  3. The headdress and robe are awarded to anyone we speak to who meets the requirement.
  4. Nefertiti’s Robe and Headdress is one of the outfits that can be chosen from the KinzClothes feature code. It is not being released later next year.

While you are suggesting otherwise, our Customer Service is being very accommodating for those who meet these requirements.

Creative Director

Interactive Division

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

thanks for keeping us posted on this situation! Im sure there are some happy members out there now!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #3

MistressLysa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Update From Ganz Regarding Nefertitis Robe eStore Issue!

It's funny right as I was reading that my phone rang and it was Ganz calling regarding that problem! They gave me both items with no hassle and they were very nice! Now if only I could get them to give me a call back about my POTM prizes I never got lol!
MistressLysa is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MistressLysa
It's funny right as I was reading that my phone rang and it was Ganz calling regarding that problem! They gave me both items with no hassle and they were very nice! Now if only I could get them to give me a call back about my POTM prizes I never got lol!
I am with you on this one, I finally received my Pharaoh Costume today from Ganz after waiting several days since I sent the email. Still waiting on a call for my POTM issue as well as loading issue that alot of people have been having as well.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #5

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

That doesn't sound right about their dates, because I purchased this item on Oct. 29th, & the feathered head dress was still on the site. I even printed out their certificate for my daughter & the icon on this certificate is the feathered Neferetti (spelling?) head dress. Does this mean they will not honor mine???
I still have not heard back from them yet. I hope they will get back to me quickly!
Have a great day!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #6

MistressLysa is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by tkaboni
I am with you on this one, I finally received my Pharaoh Costume today from Ganz after waiting several days since I sent the email. Still waiting on a call for my POTM issue as well as loading issue that alot of people have been having as well.
Well keep your hopes up! Pretty much as soon as I finished posting that last message I got another call from Ganz regarding my POTM issue and they gave me two POTM items that I didn't have (I had two POTM that didn't give items) apparently they can have errors if they give you something you already have so make sure you know what POTM items you have and can tell them what you need!
MistressLysa is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
154614 & elle68
Gifted

elle68 is just really niceelle68 is just really nice

Where do I find a phone # to call Ganz? I have the pharaoh costume issue too (I bought it on the 26th). And also POTM issue. Can someone please pm me the number or tell me where to get it?? THANKS TONS
elle68 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

i called ganz as soon as i read this and they did call me back and gave me robe with no hassles

i just did get another call from ganz bout my asian account and no halloween item and they said they were aware and are worknig on it
she took my user name
we will see ....
Old 11-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Sure! (866)WEB-KINZ
Justin is offline Male
Old 11-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by elle68
Where do I find a phone # to call Ganz? I have the pharaoh costume issue too (I bought it on the 26th). And also POTM issue. Can someone please pm me the number or tell me where to get it?? THANKS TONS
The best thing you can do is go back to the estore and use their Customer Service request form. You will have to login and give them the order number from your Purchase history. They will send you an email or call you and work it out. They have been very good about the people who bought the item on the 26th of October. I only had to confirm which account it was in and that was all. It was in my dock before I could say 'Please and Thank you.'
As to issues about the Loot bag, I have heard a LOT of reports that Ganz is VERY well aware of this. They can't fix it through the Estore, those two divisions have no idea what the other is doing. Best to keep trying to call them and get them to put a 'wiggle' on it.
Justin, thank you so much for clarifying the information about the Nefertiti outfit and it's origin. That explains why it is postable. But by the sound of it, they have no intention of releasing it to anyone but the people they have released it to already : That means we have something of value in these costumes and best we should hold on to them, I THINK.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: