Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #71
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: Breaking News: Unusual Tag found on some Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by sambellarose
I just unlocked 7 codes. I didn't keep track of the KC amount or the recipes, but here's what I got:

3 clocks
2 jackets
1 sofa
1 wardrobe
1 balloon
1 garden statue
1 plushie
and a wish token (no super token or trophy)
I got 3 wish token bonuses, 2 jackets, 1 balloon, 1 sofa, 1 painting, 1tv, and 1 bear. 2 of those were big gifts (2 prizes at once)
Wuzzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #72
Webkinz :)
Dutchwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to wait until Sunday to log in these codes but I got too excited. I only put in two codes. I got a sofa and clock with the first code and a tv and jacket on the second code. I also got wish tokens with both. Now I hope Walgreens has more because I want all the other stuff. Especially the bear and balloon. I haven't seen a picture of the garden statue yet.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #73

sambellarose has a spectacular aura about

here Kayla with her garden statue

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #74
Dutchwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

I really want the garden statue!!!

---------- Dutchwalker added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the pic Sambellarose!

Last edited by Dutchwalker; 05-30-2008 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #75
Gift Guru

Marco Boy has disabled reputation

I was pleasantly surprized when my code unlocked a complete dining room set which included table, 4 chairs and 4 place settings! Here it is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdining set.jpg (25.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 05-30-2008, 10:14 PM   #76
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I loove the garden statue!

I got the Bear and from the daily click game i got a lab cookie that has sprinkles and a heart.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 10:38 PM   #77
NASCARChick9

NASCARLuvr941 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have to register the animals to get the codes or can you just enter the codes?
Old 05-30-2008, 10:48 PM   #78
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

You can just enter the codes.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #79
Gifted

kmbrly1 will become famous soon enough

I got the sofa, clock, plush bear, and the chocolate bar. I love the dining table, chairs and place settings!!! I hope to get those soon. Looks like off to Walgreens in the morrning. I imagine that by tomorrow once the word gets out, they will be few left and will not make it until Sunday for the $5.99 price.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #80
NASCARChick9

NASCARLuvr941 is an unknown quantity at this point

Another question for those who entered multiple tags... does that add 5 tries to the game for every tag you enter

---------- NASCARLuvr941 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah I got the TV, Clock, some Kinzcash, and a treacle Treat when i entered my tag

Last edited by NASCARLuvr941; 05-31-2008 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
breaking news, new ww tags

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: