Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 11:47 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

monkeylove18119 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Breaking News: Unusual Tag found on some Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedToAnime21
maybe its so they could put a stop to it ? Who knows. Thats EXACTLY what i though , lol great minds think alike. OMG I thought of something!

Because of that HUGE earthquake in China , and the delay on Whimsy dragons .... Do you think the factory was damaged . Maybe thats why there is a lack of shipment ????

Thanks Justin for brining this to my attention again! Im gunna go look for some of those codes and stock up MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhehe
WoW. I never thought of it that way.!!!!!!!!! great thinking!!!!!! thats probably exactly what happened!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #62

bluefish5237 is an unknown quantity at this point

This tag is for the Webkinz Cares Foundation. These pets with the red codes can be found at Walgreens, and should be in limited styles of lil kinz.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #63
spaniel937
coonie is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to Walgreens and bought 4 webkinz with the red tag Friday. hte codes can not be entered yet. I think since they are not suppose to be released until June 1st, I will have to wait until then.:rac:
Old 05-27-2008, 10:16 AM   #64
NutzonWebiez is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by NutzonWebiez
OMG!! Way to go, Ganz! You sre so generous for this wonderful charity concerning children!! Bless ur heart! I can't wait to hunt down for this special tags to support these causes! Happy collecting!!
I went to Walgreens on sunday, before the memorial day. I called several Walgreens closer to my area....and found one store that has them. Since gas are expensive nowadays, so i want to go to walgreens that have them. They were on toy aisle, on bottom shelf next to beanie babies and other stuff animals. There were so many cocker spaniels I woild say around 20 to 24 of em....10 elephants and 5 cats. There are 2 variations of cocker spaniel's W logo on its foot...first and second edition w logo. There are about only 5 cocker spaniel with older tag and no name tush along with 1st edition W logo... and rest of other cocker spaniel has newer tag along with name on its tush with 2nd edtion W logo. I believe cocker spaniel with no name on its tush are more limited/rare since they were so few of them at the store. I don't find any variations on elephants or the cats. I bought 2 cocker spaniel with its variation of its tag for my collection...and one elephant with unfinished W logo on its paw, and one normal elephant and one cat. Also, I bought another one of each for me to unlock on Webkinz. I cant wait to find out what they will bring when the feature code gets unlock!! Happy collecting!!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #65
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I was able to unlock my codes today!!!!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:06 PM   #66
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

I finally was able to unlock my codes today!! Whoo Hoo. You get to pick from 3 prizes. I picked the pet shaped box and got 457 kinzcash, a garden statue and a webkinz care pictue and somehting else (oops - I forgot). You also get to play the game: once a day for 5 days.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #67
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Here are my items:
Click the image to open in full size. The TV and the painting I got together in my first gift, the bear I got in my second gift, and the balloon I got in my 4th gift. I also got a jacket but i dont have it in the picture.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #68
cobrasocr
Gifted

Aslanathor is on a distinguished road

Good news. I think it is an appropriate thing for Ganz to start to use some of the revenue for the good of society.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #69
Likes Art
Gift Guru

funny tho. the letter that justin linked said that they would be sold at 5.99 instead of 6.99 for the week of the first. I guess I should have waited to buy them.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #70

sambellarose has a spectacular aura about

I just unlocked 7 codes. I didn't keep track of the KC amount or the recipes, but here's what I got:

3 clocks
2 jackets
1 sofa
1 wardrobe
1 balloon
1 garden statue
1 plushie
and a wish token (no super token or trophy)
Closed

Tags
breaking news, new ww tags

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: