Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Breaking News: Unusual Tag found on some Webkinz

Ms.Webkinz, a member in our forum, has shared a very interesting discovery with us. This week she purchased a Lil Kinz Cocker Spaniel that had two tags. In addition to the regular tag that comes with all Webkinz, there was also a red "Webkinz Cares" tag attached to the plushie.
According to the tag, which comes with a feature code, some of the money made on the sale of the Webkinz goes toward the "Webkinz Foundation" which in turn donates money to the welfare, health, and safety of children. The tag also says that the enclosed feature code is for a "Special Online Gift" in appreciation for the support. It appears that the codes for these tags have not yet been programmed into the Webkinz system because Ms.Webkinz has been getting an error message that says the "Feature Code does not exist".
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
We don't yet know exactly what the "Webkinz Foundation" is, or what the "Special Online Gifts" are. As soon as we are able to learn more of the details about this exciting promotion, we will report them to you.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 12:45 AM   #2
PofNatey

Default Re: Breaking News: Unusual Tag found on some Webkinz

that is so cool I hope the feature code works for Ms. Webkinz and that it unlocks something cool!
I hope that these codes will be found in all pet codes in the future they look really cool!
Congrats to Ms. Webkinz!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Wow!
That is so cool! Hopefully we'll see more of these in the future
Congrats, Ms. Webkinz and thanks for sharing!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 01:57 AM   #4
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

I wonder if it will be on random webkinz or all the new ones coming out. Whatever happens it's cool that they are donating money. WEbkinz has become extremly popular so it's nice they can donate money to a great cause
Old 05-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #5
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

That is awesome - - can't wait to see what is unlocked!
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 03:32 AM   #6
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

This is one somewhat ironic to me and very surprising. It excites me that one of the best selling toy companies maybe actually trying to grow a conscience and put some of their large profits to good use. God knows I have spent a small fortune feeding my families' addiction to the fluff balls! I think the tag should state what the percentage of the sale is donated. The irony is the fact that the toys are made in China and probably assembled by children.

Don't get me wrong I too got that rush when I read the surprise online gift part, as a matter of fact I will probably hit my local store and check out the new stock!
mckylee is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 06:42 AM   #7
LiliPad26
Webkinz :)

lilipad26 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow!that is so cool!I can't wait to get those tags!
Old 05-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Good to know...and Glad to hear that Ganz is giving back ..Thanks so much for sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:34 AM   #9
GreenPunk

Whoa! That's cool, I wonder if any retailers around me have those codes.....
Old 05-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #10
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mckylee
This is one somewhat ironic to me and very surprising. It excites me that one of the best selling toy companies maybe actually trying to grow a conscience and put some of their large profits to good use. God knows I have spent a small fortune feeding my families' addiction to the fluff balls! I think the tag should state what the percentage of the sale is donated. The irony is the fact that the toys are made in China and probably assembled by children.

Don't get me wrong I too got that rush when I read the surprise online gift part, as a matter of fact I will probably hit my local store and check out the new stock!
maybe its so they could put a stop to it ? Who knows. Thats EXACTLY what i though , lol great minds think alike. OMG I thought of something!

Because of that HUGE earthquake in China , and the delay on Whimsy dragons .... Do you think the factory was damaged . Maybe thats why there is a lack of shipment ????

Thanks Justin for brining this to my attention again! Im gunna go look for some of those codes and stock up MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhehe
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
breaking news, new ww tags

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: