Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Trial Membership Option Coming to Webkinz World

The news just keeps on coming!! When Webkinz World came back online this afternoon, one of our members, xoxoflower07, noticed something strange about her pop-up menu: there were two adoption centers and two code shops!*

Click the image to open in full size.

Upon clicking one of the code shop options in the menu, the following message appeared!

Click the image to open in full size.

From this, we are assuming that free trial memberships will be coming to Webkinz World, much like those in Buildabearville or Club Penguin!*

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trial Membership Option Coming to Webkinz World

Can you explain to me what a "trial membership" is? Thanks!
1220panda is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #3
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

I would think a trial membership would mean for people who just want to check it out before they log a pet on or before they spend their money.

Thanks for the heads up that is great!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Yay! I knew that one day Webkinz World would do Trail Member Ships!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think that It will really help ganz!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

What I think they will do to do this is:

First you will go on webkinz and you press a trial button
Second they will give you an hour trial with a trial webkinz
Third if you like it when your hour is up you will go out and by a webkinz and make an account and if you don't you'll just leave the site

I the free trial will be like a regular account except its only for an hour You can do anything that a regular member can except stuff like the code shop and the adoption center
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ganz this will help.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #8
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Ganz will only let this happen twice a month, that way people won't just keep on going on when there hour is up

---------- WebkinzRocks231 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRocks231
What I think they will do to do this is:

First you will go on webkinz and you press a trial button
Second they will give you an hour trial with a trial webkinz
Third if you like it when your hour is up you will go out and by a webkinz and make an account and if you don't you'll just leave the site

I the free trial will be like a regular account except its only for an hour You can do anything that a regular member can except stuff like the code shop and the adoption center
Ganz will only let this happen twice a month, that way people won't just keep on going on when there hour is up

Last edited by WebkinzRocks231; 10-30-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #9

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Actually, I think this means that we will end up having to PAY for access to Webkinz world. I totally see THAT coming.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #10
Call Me web or wr231

Your right Maeffy I never thought of that! We are lucky
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: