Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #71
Gift Trainee

peytonsmomie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Breaking News: Trading Room Open in Webkinz World

I executed a trade! Whoohoo!

It's run really well once you make it in. I only wish it was easier to see who wants to trade curio shop items vs. clothing, or food vs. exclusives. You know what I mean?
peytonsmomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #72
gr8legs512
Webkinz :)

gr8legs512 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the trading room for about 2 days. It didn't work even when I did have it. It has been removed from my clubhouse view since those 2 days. I figure it did work for some yet not for everyone. Because some did get succesful trades. I fugure Ganz is trying to fix the glitches before they put it back out. It is frustrating thou.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #73
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

it doesnt even show up for me.
Jake is offline Male
Old 05-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #74
terriermom is on a distinguished road

What happened to the Trading Room? I've never seen it. Why does GANZ constantly do this!? Fix the old problems before you introduce new things!!!! Otherwise, you'll never get anything resolved - it will be too overwhelming! The stadium isn't working right either. The status says COMPLETE long before the start time! I sure hope they get things fixed soon - remember what happened with Beanie Babies????

Old 05-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #75
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by terriermom
What happened to the Trading Room? I've never seen it. Why does GANZ constantly do this!? Fix the old problems before you introduce new things!!!! Otherwise, you'll never get anything resolved - it will be too overwhelming! The stadium isn't working right either. The status says COMPLETE long before the start time! I sure hope they get things fixed soon - remember what happened with Beanie Babies????

I agree. Fix our old glitches, or finish with these glitches first, because I want to trade...

I don't know what happened with Beanie Babies, because I was four when I collected them, but GANZ can lose popularity over how they are handling things.
Jake is offline Male
Old 05-23-2008, 01:39 PM   #76
Gift Trainee

I got to do a couple trades, but now the trading room is unclickable from the clubhouse. Sad me.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #77
rosiedreads

rosiedreads is an unknown quantity at this point

its full and i cannot get in. they need more rooms and a time limit on people so others can get in.

i just want to send my brother a refrigerator that it won't let me send over kinz post!!
Old 05-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #78

hiya21 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx for posting that im glad that the t room is back
hiya21 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #79
eggers27

dramagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

good job posting that
Old 05-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #80
Gift Trainee

I think the policy is to disallow trading anything that has storage capability. I cannot send any of the wardrobes, fridges, vortexes etc.

I suppose it's to ensure people don't trade away food filled fridges...
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: