Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 01:05 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

Default Re: Breaking News: Trading Room Open in Webkinz World

I did not see anything either. I cleared my temp files and logged back in. Click on the clubhouse...lower right hand corner of the room boxes and there is was...trading Room. I got in and made a trade. You better load up your dock before you go in. I thought I had some good stuff and ended up trading a Jack in the Box. No one wanted my air hockey table. Good Luck. gabby1978

---------- gabby1978 added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Also...if you click on find me a room and nothing happens...change the zone on your phone. I had to change colors three times before I got in...so...good luck. gabby1978

---------- gabby1978 added 9 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

You are so right. I was trading for stuff I had no clue what it was worth. gabby1978

---------- gabby1978 added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I hope they eventually have rooms like "trophy trading room", "exclusive trading room", "rare trading room". It might be impossible to trade for what you want unless you have a "deal" set up ahead of time. I think a lot of younger people might get ripped off trading like this (they might not know the value of an item and then might trade it for some secret recipe food that they never saw before). Webkinz World should put/declare trade values/ranges when you put your item(s) up in the trade window; then you would be able to see if it is a fair trade or not. I know that the people on WI have an advantage because they can look up the trade values; but others might not know what the items are worth. Now I see a lot more value to being part of the WI gift exchange.:wt:
You are so right...when I was trading I had no idea of what the stuff they had was worth. I will have to do some homework. gabby1978

Last edited by gabby1978; 05-23-2008 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #62
Gift Trainee

jasmine0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

change cell phone zone then go!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:51 AM   #63
‚ô•Ask me ;)

ELMO is on a distinguished road

I cant get in
Old 05-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #64
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

It's still not visable for me either. I just cleared caches and stuff 2 days ago, so I don't think that's it.

On a positive note, I am sooooo HAPPY to be able to play Atomicolicious on a regular basis again now!!!!
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #65

gothmama is on a distinguished road

I've gotten in on 2 of my accounts by continually clicking "Fine Me A Room" until it got me in. It's showing there are only 5 (yea, FIVE) rooms total, not the usual 75 we see. So the opportunities are slim.

And there are some glitches now. I can't trade some of my items. When I tried to put them in my trading dock, it gives me a message that says "Oops! You can't trade that item!" And they are things like the panda fridge, the buried bones fridge, the greazy grille. I thought, hmm -- maybe just a weird flaw -- so I restarted my computer and logged into another one of my accounts and tried... same problem.

I'm happy to report I did make a few good trades. But be prepared to spend some time dealing with people who may not be on your 'level' and will try to trade you a special food for a Kinzvision Plasma tv. To a 6 year old, there's no difference. You have to try to be kind, and not use the 'hurry up" speak... haha.

They'll get the bugs out and it will be fun!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #66
ilihmlxy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah!! I can't see anything either!! Does any one know whats going on? All of my friends are there and i want to go and check it out!! Does any one know what's wrong. And/or how to fix it???

---------- ilihmlxy added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

any one know??
Webkinz luver
~~ilihmlxy~~

Last edited by ilihmlxy; 05-23-2008 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #67
nicolecarmen
Gifted

NicoleCarmen is an unknown quantity at this point

what's the best way to get in??? Refresh? or find me a room?? any tricks??
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 PM   #68
zinerator is an unknown quantity at this point

I just go to orange zone kick find me a room and im in every time.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:42 PM   #69
p3yt0n

View Post Originally Posted by zinerator
I just go to orange zone kick find me a room and im in every time.
same for me. =]
Old 05-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #70
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Just visited the Trading Room, and there are now 75 rooms available, each holding up to 15 members! After a few minutes the clubhouse closed, so they are still working out the bugs.
thimbleina is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: