Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #41
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Breaking News: Trading Room Open in Webkinz World

how come no one is eeing the button for it I am
bigduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 10:44 AM   #42
coockie1223
Webkinz :)

kcxxnicki is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant even see the room or the button to get in the room ! =o

---------- kcxxnicki added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

but i dont know wwhy ????????????

Last edited by kcxxnicki; 05-17-2008 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #43
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

It has been removed It wasn't finishedanyway it isn't going to work till the kinzchat phones are working right -----does yours stay on when you try to play in the arena ?? there isn't anyone ever there but my phone stays on most of the time unlessI try to find an opponent
nettne is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #44
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

They really need to make an announcement saying that the new trade room is not ready yet but keep watching in the future. Oh yea but they never admit their mistakes.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #45
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

It states on the frontpage that the trading room is here. We just went to Kinzchat and NOTHING!
Old 05-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #46
sparkle364100

sparkle is on a distinguished road

theres nothing. i'll clean my cache tho. i'll try after!
Old 05-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #47
Webbies Mommy
Gift Trainee

lrstupka is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, isn't working here either. ::sigh::
Old 05-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #48
Lil Kinz
kierstyn2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I cant find the trading room!! When I go to the clubhouse it just shows the tree and then i can enter through the door. Where do I go from there??? I am confused. and on the artes curio contest they had previously, what was the curio?? I have no idea what it is. i know about the curio shop etc but not the contest. basically I would love to trade and learn how to get to a trading table PLEASE HELP!!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:23 AM   #49
Jonabeth is on a distinguished road

The trading room was in the clubhouse few days ago. They had removed it from clubhouse because it wasnt working right. I guess they have to redo it or fix the problem. Just have to wait and be patience for them to fix it
Old 05-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #50

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

The Trading room is not an option for me in the Clubhouse. (Yes, I have cleared my cache). The 2008 Spring Haiku contest was not an option for me either, yet I read here, that everyone said that they had entered. When I click on contests in Webkinz World the only contest information I get is about Arte's Scavenger Hunt, which by the way ended this past January. The option for Grooming in the Kinzville Academy wasn't available to me until 3 weeks after everybody in the webkinz insider was saying how great it was. Hopefully Ganz will correct the glitches in my account before I am dead and buried.
:rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: