Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #81
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

Ok, like, I can't get in to the trading room because everybody's in it!!!

YEA! GOD *******' RULES!!!

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

OMG sorry, I didn't know that was considered a bad word!!!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 05-25-2008 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2008, 11:17 AM   #82
PonyBoy

I can't get in either! Does anyone leave it??? lol
How are people getting in?? anyone??
Old 05-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #83
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DollyDimples!
Cool! Thaks for the HeadsUp on the bad traders! I've experancied a LOT of that too! I haven't made a trade yet, someone wanted to trade MY Purple Lava, FOR THEIR WAcky Bingoz Coupon! How mean is that! I hope no one from WI Takes advantage of ANY ONE! There are a LOT of little kids on! I find it sad how people are doing that! WEbkinz should have "moderators" that watch on what goes on!
Agreed! Mods would be great. I have had several bait and switch and just plain bad offers. I know some are kids so I went to the w-shop and bought Some PSFs to trade for Wow And bingoz Coupons. I am really tired of getting offers that change from a Superbed to a Coupon-really quick!

---------- bamagirl added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by PonyBoy
I can't get in either! Does anyone leave it??? lol
How are people getting in?? anyone??
BTW-No a lot of people do not leave. I have seen idle-pets for a long time- people get in and then go and eat lunch and stuff.

Last edited by bamagirl; 05-25-2008 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2008, 11:25 AM   #84
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I have been in the trading room 2 times. Some people want your good stuff and want to give you nothing of any value. I had one person offer me 3 Egyptian pieces that I would love to have traded for but I was not prepared to trade for that expensive pieces. I know that person had to know what they were doing. I just wish I had had something to trade. I have applied to trade on this site and I am having a hard time waiting in order to start trading.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #85
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I got in this morning and made a good trade. I got an exclusive item for two Series 2 items. I had to get up early though. I got in at 8:00a, but the rooms were getting jammed by 9:00a. One thing I need some help with: How do you ask people what you want? Some of the Kinz in the room were asking for Exclusive items, etc. Where is the special dialogue box for the Trading Room located?

---------- GrandBlancGirls added 24 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

The other two Grand Blanc Girls made me do another post so we could use their pets on the new signature. (Sorry for the fluff interruption, but it's THEIR FIRST POST!)

Last edited by GrandBlancGirls; 05-25-2008 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #86
Aidanmonkey1
Gifted

Aidanmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
I got in this morning and made a good trade. I got an exclusive item for two Series 2 items. I had to get up early though. I got in at 8:00a, but the rooms were getting jammed by 9:00a. One thing I need some help with: How do you ask people what you want? Some of the Kinz in the room were asking for Exclusive items, etc. Where is the special dialogue box for the Trading Room located?

---------- GrandBlancGirls added 24 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

The other two Grand Blanc Girls made me do another post so we could use their pets on the new signature. (Sorry for the fluff interruption, but it's THEIR FIRST POST!)
There's a little green guy icon in the bottom right of the pic of you pet. If you click on it, it gives you options of things to say. Have fun!
Old 05-25-2008, 02:11 PM   #87

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

Just tried 5 minutes ago & the Trading Rooms & entire clubhouse is closed.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 02:27 PM   #88
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I just got in three times and when I got in the room I was the only one there. Both times the room froze up and I could not trade. Appears they need to do some work on the site.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 02:28 PM   #89
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Trading room is freezing up . I just got out of there. I had to x out but I got all my stuff back. Someone had their crown of wonder up to trade, but quickly took it down. I got a couple of good trades before that happened though.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 03:42 PM   #90
Midna

i cant get on every single room is FULL!

---------- Midna added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

i have not yet gotten in yet.Meanies!I have tried ever since it opened.

Last edited by Midna; 05-25-2008 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: