Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #41
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

Yay, open! Too bad all the rooms are full...
And that was just sad, the offer to the moderator this morning... just plain sad.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

If you use the orange phone there are 75 rooms, people were putting up rares against WOW coupons...it's not safe...if you don't know the value don't trade. The gift exchange here is safer and FAIR .....I was on just for a minute and it "hung up" for me...someone was trying to trade a hot air balloon for a coupon...advice is to be very CAREFUL....I hope that person didn't lose their balloon...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #43
Hollister1107

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

i hate it there is only 5 rooms so only 50 people can get in out of 50 million people on the stupid site it makes me so ticked off
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #44
mom930

mom930 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

PLEASE HELP, I

---------- mom930 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE HELP, I left the trading room to put more items in my dock, now i can' t get back in. it won't let me go back to the orange zone. i have tried logging out, going to different areas in ww, nothing seems to help!!

Last edited by mom930; 05-24-2008 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2008, 12:22 AM   #45
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Mom930, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do...........

I wonder what kind of rip off tried to offer a mod that..........horrible

I'm glad it's open, but I probably won't trade anything big.

Hope Ganz can think of a way to make all trades fair :]
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 12:44 AM   #46
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

is anyone else having trouble with the kinzchat? I asked for help in the general forum sice I am just no good at this pull up options and I follow there direction and the option I was told to find was not listed for me?? Any help would be appreciated
Old 05-24-2008, 01:30 AM   #47
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Mom930, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do...........

I wonder what kind of rip off tried to offer a mod that..........horrible

I'm glad it's open, but I probably won't trade anything big.

Hope Ganz can think of a way to make all trades fair :]
I don't know that I'd automatically call them ripoffs, unless they tried to pull something shady.

I think a lot are kids who don't realize that coupons and food aren't worth much.

I sat down with my little pseudo-sister a few hours ago, and she was all excited about the trade room. Someone put up a hot air balloon, and she offered him water and two apples. When he took away the balloon and put up a PSF, she wanted to offer up the rainbow wig I'd sent her.

I tried to explain the values the best I could, and then she watched me trade for about an hour - turning down traders who wanted to give me a 400KC W-shop bed for 2 POTMs, etc. She kind of gets it now, but I wouldn't doubt that there are tons of kids who don't have anyone to offer them trading advice.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 03:31 AM   #48
Gift Guru

ILOVECATS1970 is just really niceILOVECATS1970 is just really nice

Donation Award 

I really don't want to post details and give anyone ideas but there is a glitch in the system that allows bad traders to do a trade when you're thinking you're getting 1 thing and get something totally different...happened to me.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:51 AM   #49
trishohara is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
I just want to let you all know. I have been in the trade room, and I have to say that I am very glad to be an adult who can react fast! There are a few people in the trade rooms who do the old bait and switch. They put up really good items, so you put up your really good items to make the trade aas close to fair as possible. Then as you click ready to trade, they take thier items down, put up a cupcake or something of no value and click ready. IF you were to not be paying attention, and you click accept trade, you would lose your good items for soemthing that is not worth the pixels on the monitor.

PLEASE everyone, be careful. This very thing has happened to me two or three times, each time I grabbed my items off the table and X-ed out of the trade.
Happened to me too. First there was a sparkling plant, I was looking in my dock for something in the same value, clicked "Ready to trade", but suddenly the plant was changed into a balloon.
trishohara is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 03:56 AM   #50
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

It's so cool, I've traded a couple times.
Buddy224 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: