Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #21
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

its not even showing on my account!!!!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #22
emmalus
Webkinz :)

Emmalus is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay...guys...I can tell you finally I GOT IN! What I FINALLY did...after ganz put it back online today..is i cleaned my "cache" out AGAIN...as IF it needed cleaning..and then hit f5 (refresh) and low and behold, after a nice dip in a cold pool in the summer....i logged on...and there, before my eyes..was, in the clubhouse......THE TRADING ROOM!..lol..it's cool....im diggin it..glad to have this awesome new feature finally come to fruition......;-)
Emmalus is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:18 PM   #23
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by bskrmom
the trading program here on WI is a great program. I highly recommend it to ALL WI members. the requirements to get into the program are minimal and the trades there are safe. i just graduated the training part of it and can tell you all it is worth it. some of you could probably already qualify and the rest of you just have a little ways to go.

I am starting to think on those lines bskrmom. I might not start until summer is over to
start the WI training because I just don't have the time right now but it does sound like
it is easy, especially for children to get scammed in the WW trading room. I was trying to
trade pet specific food and I got all sad faces, ugh, that's all I'm looking for is
different food. I am not good at Kinz Chat, it drives me crazy, lol. Oh well,
guess I will just try once in a while and I might get lucky . . . in the meantime I
hope that everyone is careful and gets fair trades.
AChip is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #24

Boogersnotsmom is on a distinguished road

I like the trading rooms, and have made several trades. It seems to be running REEEAAALLLLYYY slooooow right now though.

I wish they would categorize rooms. Like PSF trading room. Exclusive Trading Room, POTM Room, Rare Item Trading Room, CSO Trading Room , Superbed trading room, etc... That way we could at least be on the same page with everybody, and also would keep kids from getting taken advantage of. They would be trading equally for the most part.
Boogersnotsmom is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #25
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

boogersnotsmom:

YES, that would be really great if they did that. Could not have said it better.
AChip is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #26
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

I wanted to know if bad scammers or bad traders from this new tradeing room would be added to the scammers and bad traders list...or if maybe a new list of scammers was going to be made????

---------- L6313 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Boogersnotsmom
I like the trading rooms, and have made several trades. It seems to be running REEEAAALLLLYYY slooooow right now though.

I wish they would categorize rooms. Like PSF trading room. Exclusive Trading Room, POTM Room, Rare Item Trading Room, CSO Trading Room , Superbed trading room, etc... That way we could at least be on the same page with everybody, and also would keep kids from getting taken advantage of. They would be trading equally for the most part.
That is a really great idea! I keep getting people who want to trade exclusives and I only want to do food trades to check out this new system... GREAT IDEA!

Last edited by L6313; 05-23-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #27
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I have not been able to get into the trading room but from what I read I think I will wait untill I can get into the training program here for trading. They need to monitor or change their way of doing thier way of doing things so young people who have no idea of value are not cheated.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #28
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

A word of caution:

My daughter had an item on the trading table, and suddenly she got a message "Sorry the Clubhouse is closed" and her item disappeared.

Her trade was not completed, and she did not get the other parties item, so her item is lost (and not in her dock as we have checked).

Just be careful not to put very valuable items up for trade - and remember, The Trading Room is just for fun - if you wish to do serious trading, please consider the Gift Exchange on WI - this is safer.

The Trading Room often shows a pet stuck outside, or the speech window is not working well - these could be signs that there is an error.

And as Mommamia3 mentioned, in a previous post, there are very fast dealers out there who pull swift ones at the end of the trade. Be wary and react fast.
commodore is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #29
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
A word of caution:

My daughter had an item on the trading table, and suddenly she got a message "Sorry the Clubhouse is closed" and her item disappeared.

Her trade was not completed, and she did not get the other parties item, so her item is lost (and not in her dock as we have checked).

Just be careful not to put very valuable items up for trade - and remember, The Trading Room is just for fun - if you wish to do serious trading, please consider the Gift Exchange on WI - this is safer.

The Trading Room often shows a pet stuck outside, or the speech window is not working well - these could be signs that there is an error.

And as Mommamia3 mentioned, in a previous post, there are very fast dealers out there who pull swift ones at the end of the trade. Be wary and react fast.

Very well said! You are exzactly right 100%!

I was think it is good that everyone test with easily replaceable items. It is obvious that anything new in Webkinz World is going to come with glitches at first. With the added danger of scammers and cheaters, (shame on them!) every should TRADE AT THIER OWN RISK!

I have been attempting small trades with W-shop and Pet Specific Food items to get a feel for the trade room and have had a few problems already.

FIRST, I keep getting people who only want to trade rare or exclusive items. They usually put up "BIG" items right away. Then they frown at any food or W-shop items I put up.
BE AWARE One thing I noticed is that people keep putting up two cheep items and then a really "BIG" one. Then they frowny face everything you put up unless it's a "BIG" item. I would be careful of those types immediately...those are most likely the ones that will remove that last item at the last moment.
SECOND, I have gotten stuck when trying to complete a trade. I had to close the window, but it froze up and would do nothing. It sounds like several people have had this and other types of glitches…so I agree with Commodore, don’t use items you don’t want to loose forever without getting anything in return.

Well hope this helps!
Every be safe and fair and as always HAVE FUN!

---------- L6313 added 15 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

I almost forgot the other glytch...it woulldn't let me trade a blue skys sink from the W-shop...wierd

Last edited by L6313; 05-23-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #30
lcw94

LCW94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got in and have made a couple of good trades. I lost a trading card series 2 counter when the connection was disconnected I suggest not leaving items in the window for too long, just in case.
LCW94 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: