Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 01:12 AM   #131
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

I FINALLY got in around midnight tonight (1st time in). Traded some winter fest stuff and exclusives after doing a small trade or two first.
Was all set to trade a race car and icicle plant for donut seeds and an elephant fountain, both of us accepted trade, then we got an error message telling us there were technical difficulties and to log out and back in to find our items in our docks. I thought it meant the traded items, but instead, it was my items. Bummer! Couldn't find that person again to re-try.

Anyway, had fun, no bait and switch happened and I got rid of a few things I didn't want and gained a few I did want.
Abigail01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 08:32 AM   #132
PonyBoy

Keep in mind ,most do not know what they are doing and most do not have any value on their items...value, really only comes from this website...they just like what they see and want...I put up a rainbow table and they followed with psf's....so the concept will not register with most, just keep that in mind!!
Old 05-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #133
spaniel937
Webkinz :)
coonie is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not been able to get into the traiding room. the rooms are always filled. Does anyone have any suggestions.:rac:
Old 05-27-2008, 02:38 PM   #134
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

I got in last night, someone kept trying to trade me a bingoz coupon for rares and exclusives...they wouldn't put up anything else...so I offered them the same things they were offering me to show them I already had those items...they just kept putting up the bingos coupon and hitting ready to trade.....

I know there are GROWN ADULTS trying to cheat kids...we all know it...shame on them...
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #135
;)
Gifted

beachbumkinz will become famous soon enough

I seem to have the best luck with green color zone. then i just keep clicking on find me a room then back and forth til i get in. it usually only takes me a few tries on green. sometimes orange works well for me too.

also does anyone know why we cant trade some things, like the mideival chest and egyptian dreeser? i was trying for something big and my big items wouldnt go. can u not trde storage items or something. i even made sure they were empty.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #136
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Not all adults are bad - the same as not all kids are bad - remember some of these kids are only 6 yrs old (& over). They won't know very much when it comes to money value.

One way I have gotten in, is to continually hit the "find me a room" button. Keep clicking on it & eventually you click in just when someone is leaving. Also the orange & blue zones work better. good luck & have fun trading.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #137
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

yeah i can't get in but thats ok ha ha ha
Old 05-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #138
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

yah i offered two exclusive items and a seasonal item and in return they offered me a pack of raisins! i knew they were trying to rip me off so i quit the trade!
ringo360 is offline Male
Old 05-27-2008, 08:17 PM   #139
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ibid99
Help me!!!!! My computer keeps freezing up in the trading room...internet explorer saying "website is not responding"....is this happening to anyone else? It is so frustrating...I haven't lost anything but I'm ready to smash my computer!!!! Anyone?
I have had the same problem since going to the clubhouse. well since its both of us I dont have to worry as much that my computer is falling apart lol.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:38 AM   #140
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

Wow. I ended up trading some uneven ones too, both on their side and mine. Not as bad as the Bingoz coupon though, more like Monster under the Bed for Shrubbery Sleeper Bed.

---------- gomets added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I'm having a tough time trading metal stuff. It won't let me trade the Chrome Blender, Greasy Grill, or Black and Chrome Paw Stove!

Last edited by gomets; 05-28-2008 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: