Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #121
Gifted

kaykay585 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

No its not Ive never seen it open
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 06:36 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

I still am trying to get into the trading room - looks like a lot of fun though -
Old 05-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #123

Twister is an unknown quantity at this point

I keep trying to get into the trading room, but it is either always full or doesn't load. Any suggestions out there on best time to go?

:koala::tdf::turt::cs::lion:+mouse, tiger snake
Old 05-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #124
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

You're not missing much. It's kind of frustrating because nobody seems to know the values of items and those that do seem to be trying to rip people off. I've had at least 50 people try to switch items at the last minute to trick me. I've also had people who have offered food so of course I put food up only to have them say "I want exclusives". So I put an exclusive up and they offer more food. Of course I change mine back to food and they say again "I want exclusives". Finally everytime they would say that I would also say "I want exclusives" or "I want a superbed". I also gave the people (people who tried to do it to me) who were trying to bait and switch a taste of their own medicine and started pulling my items at the last minute also. Hopefully some of those trying to do it will get the picture that people aren't going to let them get away with it. I have had a couple of good, fair trades, but they are few and far between.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 08:30 PM   #125
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I was trading earlier and I had someone try and switch items on me-(food) so I switched my item to a PSF to make it even and they Kinzchated-"You're a good opponent" I didn't know it was a competition-LOL
Old 05-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #126
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Grrr its so confusing, I would rather trade on WI, But they won't let me HELP
366100068 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 10:00 PM   #127
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trade Room Reopened in Webkinz World

It is seriously a drag! But if you just keep clicking find me a room it usually does the trick and you get in eventually. The room still has glitches because sometimes it slows your whole system down or freezes up completely. Big warning!!! I had this happen to me several times it says system error please log out when you log back in your items will be in your dock. Well mine never showed up and i lost the traded items! So be very careful and log out right away to get the items I may have waited to long. Also seems like a ton of jerks that want to rip people off. I have a 3 minute rule if the other person doesn't shoe me the goods after I put my exclusives out I exit the trade why in the world waste time. Watch out for the ones who bait and switch. Last but not least even if they have the sad face checked meaning they dont want the item pull it out of your things list before you trade because whatever is in there the other person gets! I lost a couple items that way too! Good luck everyone hope this helps.
mckylee is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 11:00 PM   #128
mileymind247

i_like_playdoe is on a distinguished road

New Webkinz! (Not Right Now) Later

Rottweiler

Toucan

Crocadile

Info From ***********.com
i_like_playdoe is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #129
lmsund

Arwin is on a distinguished road

I got in about 1/2 hour ago, but didn't know what I was doing. I tried searching for instructions and finally found them. In the meantime people were asking me to trade and I didn't know how to tell them I am not finished reading the instructions or to wait. I realized I had to exit to put the items from rooms into my dock so I could drag them from their to the tradig dock. When I tried to get back in it was full. I just want to finish reading the instructions!!!!!! You would think they could post them somewhere in the clubhouse before having to wait for an open room!

---------- Arwin added 12 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Why won't the trade room let me trade my master grill for something? I pur it in the trade dock a few times and I got a message I wasn't allowed to trade that.

Last edited by Arwin; 05-26-2008 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Arwin is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #130
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I was so excited I finally got in and was able to trade one of my extra exclusive items for one that I didn't have! Hopefully things will keep going smoothly!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: